★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: How many video game consoles can you name? Find it out in Consoles Video Games Quiz, the most comprehensive console trivia game available on the AppStore

Write the name of the pictured console to clear a level. Do it as fast as you can and earn high scores and Video Game Quiz coins!

Stuck in a level you can't name? Use the coins to get valuable hints or ask your friends to aid you via Twitter or Facebook.

Levels are unlocked progressively, but don't forget to clear them completely in order to get all the achievements and the highest ranking in the Game Center leaderboard!

Featuring all the consoles ever made to guess, divided in 10 levels of ascending difficulty: from the best selling console in history to the most obscure machine only true hardcode gamers will be able to identify!

Happy console guessing!

Video Games Quiz Series website: http://www.videogamesquizcentral.com

Undercoders's comments:
We're pleased to announce that our latest little game Consoles Video Games Quiz, the 4th edition in our Video Games Quiz series, is available now free in the App Store!

Promotional Video

Download Link

As in the previous "General", "NES, and "GameBoy" editions, it starts easy but ends with pretty obscure questions.

New updates and new consoles editions are on their way too!

Hope you enjoy it!
07-24-2013, 02:52 AM
Hmmm not a fan of promotional videos. This one doesnt show the app at all so i have no idea if it looks good or not

07-24-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Hmmm not a fan of promotional videos. This one doesnt show the app at all so i have no idea if it looks good or not
Gameplay in the Video Games Quiz Series is kinda slow (it's about guessing the right game or, in this version, the pictured console), that's why we went with a promotional video which thought it was more interesting and entertaining, while showing what the game is ab out (Console guessing)

There are also some in-game screenshots in the app description of the post so you can have an idea of what the game looks like
07-24-2013, 09:07 AM
Lol @ the Virtual Boy part. I had one, I can attest to the headaches.

So, I know your previous quiz apps were about guessing games. So this one is only about guessing consoles?

War. War never changes.
07-24-2013, 10:01 AM
I gave it a try but the insane amount of adverts just made me delete it.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
07-24-2013, 10:53 AM
Fun quiz game, i completed lvl 1 and guessing some consols in lvl 2 because i forget it name
07-24-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post
Lol @ the Virtual Boy part. I had one, I can attest to the headaches.

So, I know your previous quiz apps were about guessing games. So this one is only about guessing consoles?
Yes, this edition is exclusively about guessing the picture video game console! New console-specific game guessing versions are on the way, the next ones being SNES and Genesis/Mega Drive whoch we hope to have ready by the end of summer!
07-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
I gave it a try but the insane amount of adverts just made me delete it.
Adverts are shown once every 3 picture guesses and in the picture select screen to avoid interrupting the gameplay, as in the 3 previous versions. Ads can be removed by a mere 0.99$ in-app purchase though

We prefer to offer the game for free so that everyone can try it and, if they find it enjoyable, they can pay 0.99 to remove the advertisements. In the end, we need to generate some revenue to keep the company alive though.
07-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Fun quiz game, i completed lvl 1 and guessing some consols in lvl 2 because i forget it name
Thanks! You can always use the hints or ask your friends for help via the facebook or twitter integration! Every 24 hours yu get 2 free coins
07-24-2013, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercoders View Post
Thanks! You can always use the hints or ask your friends for help via the facebook or twitter integration! Every 24 hours yu get 2 free coins
Hihi, thanks you, but i dont want to use hint option .