★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lost Echo - A modern Adventure Game

07-25-2013, 04:36 AM
Lost Echo - A modern Adventure Game

What is Lost Echo

Lost Echo is a modern, story driven, point and click Adventure game for iOS. It is done in Unity3d and is under development for over two years. It combines elements from classic point and click adventure gaming, mini-games and visual novels. We believe that point and click is a genre that is very suited to touch devices. It is coming soon.

Story

In the near future Greg's girlfriend Chloe mysteriously disappears in front of him. He starts a desperate search for her. What happened? Why does no-one else remember her? Solve puzzles, explore fully 3d environments, interact with numerous characters and solve the mystery!

Our Site
KickBack-studios
07-25-2013, 05:56 AM
Wow the photo realism is very good in this game..I also like the music and the futuristic cyber-punk tone of the story..So my questions,will this be episodic like most adventure games on the platform??Is there an ETA already??

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"

07-25-2013, 07:13 AM
Great video, some lags in there but no worries. It provides a good first impression of what we can exspect.

Do you have already any details on the business model? An episodic one would be good to go, as you release the first episode for free! Think about it.

I'm looking forward to this project. Any release window known?
07-26-2013, 04:14 AM
Alister: Thanks! It's not going to be episodic. The game is larger than the average episode and since we had a development time of two years for this one, I can't see how episodic could work! There is room for a sequel and we would love to make more games in the same setting, but we don't have concrete plans right now. Release is... soon? (maybe late August?)

Dynos: I noticed the lag too. Weird thing is, it doesn't do it on the local files, so... youtube messed up? Or maybe something with the way I encoded the video that youtube doesn't like? I don't know. About episodic and pricing, see above! But yeah, episodic with first episode free is something we're looking into, but for a future project.
07-26-2013, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickBack View Post
Alister: Thanks! It's not going to be episodic. The game is larger than the average episode and since we had a development time of two years for this one, I can't see how episodic could work! There is room for a sequel and we would love to make more games in the same setting, but we don't have concrete plans right now. Release is... soon? (maybe late August?)

Dynos: I noticed the lag too. Weird thing is, it doesn't do it on the local files, so... youtube messed up? Or maybe something with the way I encoded the video that youtube doesn't like? I don't know. About episodic and pricing, see above! But yeah, episodic with first episode free is something we're looking into, but for a future project.
It's a kind of a puzzle game?really excited
07-26-2013, 07:16 AM
Well I wish the game's going to be finished soon...It shows a lot of promise..

You got a day one purchase from me..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
08-02-2013, 02:31 PM
Looking forward to this. Reminded me a little of the loneliness I felt when playing Indigo Prophecy! Man, I'd love that on my iPad too.

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
08-03-2013, 04:00 AM
I love the mood and tone of this game, based on the trailer. Hoping things go well for a release soon; I can't wait.
09-22-2013, 09:28 AM
awesome game...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
09-23-2013, 02:14 AM
According to their twitter feed (all feeds available via their blog), release date is September 27th [Friday].

Bit of a stealth release!