★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The rebirth of the legendary action-platformer, with brand-new visuals and controls redesigned to fit your device.

** SlideToPlay 4/4 A gorgeous and athletic blend of platforming and exploration
** TouchArcade 4,5/5 Shadow and the Flame is a Prince of Persia game in every way that counts

Set after the events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame continues the saga of the wanderer who was born a Prince. Now he must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future!

AN IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
* Follow the epic storyline of the original game.
* Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-stunning 3D.
* Dive into 5 state-of-the-art environments.

A BRAND NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
* Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
* Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
* Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.

INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
* Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
* Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
* Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with Cautious Mode.

EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOCIAL CONNECTIVITY
* Unlock achievements and ascend the leaderboards.
* Share you scores with Facebook integration.

Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.

www.princeofpersia-theshadowandtheflame.com !

Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/UbisoftMobileGames
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/ubisoftmobile
YOUTUBE: http://youtube.com/user/Ubisoft

If you have any feedback, please email us at apple.support@ubisoft.com

metalcasket's comments:
07-25-2013, 05:28 AM
YAY finally out buying this right now! Thanks for posting about it.

07-25-2013, 05:53 AM
I've checked on AppStore but not rating or reviews of this game in previous versions. What happened?

Pine Entertainment
07-25-2013, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
I've checked on AppStore but not rating or reviews of this game in previous versions. What happened?
There won't be any ratings or reviews yet because it has just been released.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Gunpowder, Alphabear
07-25-2013, 06:02 AM
size only 40mb?i will wait for someone impressions because i expected bigger game...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
07-25-2013, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
size only 40mb?i will wait for someone impressions because i expected bigger game...
Conversely, this is the main reason I am considering picking this up.
07-25-2013, 06:34 AM
Just bought it...it really is old-school Prince of Persia (in a good way)...the control scheme was criticised on previous versions but they seem to have nailed it on this one.

I actually got it for my son, thinking that it would be fairly simple...but its not...its PoP LOL!

Combat seems weak at the moment but that could be because its still the first few levels.

Really impressed so far

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!
07-25-2013, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defard View Post
Just bought it...it really is old-school Prince of Persia (in a good way)...the control scheme was criticised on previous versions but they seem to have nailed it on this one.

I actually got it for my son, thinking that it would be fairly simple...but its not...its PoP LOL!

Combat seems weak at the moment but that could be because its still the first few levels.

Really impressed so far
What are the IAP?
07-25-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post

This is more or less the same file size as Rayman Jungle Run and that was a fairly spectacular game.

Last edited by Mooro; 07-25-2013 at 06:48 AM.
07-25-2013, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
What are the IAP?
The IAPs are for additional swords, health & revive potions, and combos. It's the usual thing, I'm pretty sure you can earn them all in-game with a bit of grinding (replaying levels) but you can speed up the process with real money.

There doesn't appear to be checkpoints within levels, so if you die, you have to start the level again from scratch or use a revive potion to continue where you left off. I think this is their way of trying to tempt the player to part with real money to buy more revive potions. You can pick up a lot of revive potions in-game though if you search around off the main path, so this doesn't seem to be too much of an issue.

Currently Playing - This War of Mine, Gunpowder, Alphabear

Last edited by Candykiller; 07-25-2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: added info