★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

No Wolverine tie-in game? I am surprised.

07-26-2013, 10:21 PM
No Wolverine tie-in game? I am surprised.

Why not?
07-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Think something to do with licensing has either prevented or halted the process IMO.
07-27-2013, 12:28 AM
If they do, i just hope it isnt an IB-clone. Some clones are good, and i love the genre, but having a lot of them (subpar ones more than most) in succession makes it look bad.

Square Enix rocked the genre with Bloodmasque after a few not-so-good IB clones, and im not ready to be letdown by another poorly made IB copy.

If ever they do make a tie-in for this game, i hope they let Mooff Games or Butterscotch Shenanigans handle it. These guys know their brawlers, and the controls+gameplay is nearly flawless. A brawler game with Wolverine in it should be perfect.

I'd take a cartoonized Wolverine with awesome controls and gameplay over a visualfest without much in gameplay anytime.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword