Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 03:58 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Default Lemme just confess my feelings today

Now has just been a emotional and rough day. Satan controlled my anger again and gone crazy, now my big sis feels bad about me. I really feel shame, previously anger, sadness, and very little depression. I've been crying during the fight and after all I still have tears in my eyes. I just wanna say to my sis, even she isn't registered here, I love you, forgive me for being such a stupid man, forgive what I said, I will take it back, Its just not me you're fighting previously. SORRY!
Old 07-27-2013, 07:59 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Don worry man.
Theres always a few bumps dealing with familia.
You're just bein human.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:31 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Doesn't sound like much of an apology if you choose to blame a non-existent entity.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:56 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Doesn't sound like much of an apology if you choose to blame a non-existent entity.
Woah, hold on, lets not start a religion war here, people all have different beliefs, if he believes satan was the one who took over his anger just respect it.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:57 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
Woah, hold on, lets not start a religion war here, people all have different beliefs, if he believes satan was the one who took over his anger just respect it.
I second this sentiment.
Lets stop the issuse here.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:27 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball926 View Post
The point stands regardless of whether or not Satan exists. I know you exist, but it wouldn't be much of an apology if I said to somebody, "Sorry I shot you in the neck, Fireball926 took possession of my body and forced me into pulling the trigger".
Old 07-27-2013, 11:34 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
I second this sentiment.
Lets stop the issuse here.
Religion battles are never good.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:38 AM
iPhone 5

Quote:
The point stands regardless of whether or not Satan exists. I know you exist, but it wouldn't be much of an apology if I said to somebody, "Sorry I shot you in the neck, Fireball926 took possession of my body and forced me into pulling the trigger".
Lol completely agree.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Of course it does, but that's not being very sensitive to what's obviously been a bad day for him.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:17 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Of course it does, but that's not being very sensitive to what's obviously been a bad day for him.
Balls to sensitivity. Progress and self-improvement is where it's at. This isn't the right place for topics like that anyway, the right place is directly in front of his sister, like a man. I don't have to mollycoddle someone who would rather make themselves feel better by passing the buck and "confessing" to complete strangers than actually make amends to the person they hurt.

Here's the sensitive version:

Oceraux, family arguments are quite normal (not paranormal [couldn't help it]), but the person you really need to say this to is your sister. It's the only way you can mend whatever has been broken. Like medicine, you've gotta target the source. Tell her everything you've just told us and then you can sleep easy knowing you've done the right thing. She might not forgive you straight away, but with a bit of time, your words will echo in her mind until suddenly they resonate. Then she'll realise you're only human, flawed like the rest of us, but inherently good.

Closed Thread