App description: "This is a game for the skilled, for those who want to face down a challenge and come out ahead after grueling trials by fire" - 148apps

"The gameplay is simple, but it definitely gets more difficult as you progress, making this a game that will keep you busy for quite some time." - AppAdvice

"The secret to its success is that it looks deceptively simple, so each time you fail, it makes you furrow your brow and want to solve it just to prove something to yourself." - ArcadeSushi

Are you fast enough? Do you have the skills required? Time ticks. Bad guys watch you. It's going to be HARD!

You can either TURN direction by tapping the left side of the screen or LIFT yourself to upper places by tapping the right side, while rolling around platforms.

- Collect all the 50 pellets on each level and go back to the door.
- 4 Worlds, each with 6 levels, a boss fight and... a hidden secret level!
- Avoid your enemies or blast them.
- Get the Power Pellet for a short invincibility period.
- Earn awards for being faster, beating baddies or finding secrets.
- Keep collecting Green Gems, they might be important!
- Compete against your friends on Game Center for the best time on each level.
- Earn all the Game Center Achievements for maximum fun

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 10.0 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Are you fast enough? Do you have the skills required? Time ticks. Bad guys watch you. It's going to be HARD! You can either TURN direction or LIFT yourself to upper places, while rolling around platforms.

- Collect all the pellets on each level and go back to the door.
- 4 Worlds with 6 levels each plus a World Boss fight and... hidden secret levels!
- Avoid your enemies or blast them.
- Get the Power Pellet for a short invincibility period.
- Earn awards for being faster, beating baddies or finding secrets.
- Keep collecting Green Gems, they might be important!
- Compete against your friends on Game Center for the best time on each level.
- Earn all the Game Center Achievements for maximum fun
iPhone Screenshots

07-31-2013, 05:41 AM
Damn its all about the controls with me on this one. Hope someone can explain how it works

Love the look of the levels, seems to be an old gameboy style graphics level, a SNES style one and an old mono type level

Wish devs would explain more about the controls and how they work in the description. Turn and lift, does that mean swipe ?

Looks like it could be a 'Pacman' style game potentially but with a twist

Last edited by psj3809; 07-31-2013 at 05:48 AM.

07-31-2013, 06:13 AM
I've enjoyed Puzzle Restorer and Qvoid by Gavina Games; will absolutely be grabbing this.
07-31-2013, 06:15 AM
4 worlds with 6 levels each? This will be a short game.
07-31-2013, 07:42 AM
Diggin' the artstyle of this one! Very nice.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
07-31-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Damn its all about the controls with me on this one. Hope someone can explain how it works

Love the look of the levels, seems to be an old gameboy style graphics level, a SNES style one and an old mono type level

Wish devs would explain more about the controls and how they work in the description. Turn and lift, does that mean swipe ?

Looks like it could be a 'Pacman' style game potentially but with a twist
Hi! I'll try to explain how the controls work:

1. Brick rolls non-stop!
2. Tapping the left side of the screen turns Brick so it rolls in the opposite direction.
3. Tapping the right side of the screen makes Brick jump to an upper platform.

This game being all about precision and skill, I spent a lot of time and effort to make the controls as responsive as possible. I hope you all enjoy the game!

Oh, for the faster ones, here are some promo codes. Just click the links to go redeem them!

http://tokn.co/4wnt8t8g
http://tokn.co/7daxtjtr
http://tokn.co/dhq47w7q

Woa, they are already gone!

Last edited by RaimonZamora; 07-31-2013 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Promos are already gone
07-31-2013, 11:23 AM
Found the trailer:

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
07-31-2013, 12:22 PM
Just played the first level and it's a cracker. Last year as I went on holiday I picked up bitless and this is quite reminiscent (style-wise) of it. Left hand side changes direction, right hand side jumps and it's a real bobby dazzler. 4 objectives for each level. This and lub v dub have made this a great week so far. Good work.
07-31-2013, 12:26 PM
Just watched the video and what a great idea! If the level design and difficulty progression are spot on then they have a winner here, IMHO.
07-31-2013, 03:02 PM
Some very positive impressions by Jared on the front page. Great stuff.