★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The EverQuest Worlds mobile app provides fans with live quests and mini-games that reveal lore, content and rewards from the EverQuest Franchise including EverQuest, EverQuest II, Landmark and EverQuest Next!

Begin your adventure today!

Features:
* Complete quests and earn rewards! Within these quests you will take part in digital scavenger hunts that reveal new content and rewards.
* Play Mini-Games like Mineral Match, EverGuess, Book of Magic, and EQ/EQII Trivia.
* Follow clues to unlock pieces of lore for the world of EverQuest Next!
* Earn rewards by following EQ Franchise pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and more!
* Keep up with the latest news from EQ, EQII, EQN and Landmark.
* Watch interviews with the development team and sneak peaks at game content while on-the-go.

**** REWARDS INFORMATION ****

* Augmented Reality quests require a working camera.
* Certain quests must be able to connect to Facebook and Twitter.
* If you are unable to connect with Facebook, please check Settings > Facebook to ensure you have not blocked the app.
* Certain quests may only be participated in at live events.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 48.9 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
The EverQuest Worlds mobile app provides fans with live quests and mini-games that reveal lore, content and rewards from the EverQuest Franchise.

Begin your adventure today!

Features:
* Complete quests and earn rewards! Within these quests you will take part in digital scavenger hunts that reveal new content and rewards.
* Follow clues to unlock pieces of lore for the world of EverQuest Next!
* Play the Book of Magic, a fun and challenging mini-game to receive lore about EverQuest Next.

**** REWARDS INFORMATION ****

* Augmented Reality quests require a working camera.
* Certain quests must be able to connect to Facebook and Twitter.
* If you are unable to connect with Facebook, please check Settings > Facebook to ensure you have not blocked the app.
* Certain quests may only be participated in at live events.
iPhone Screenshots

07-31-2013, 06:20 AM
Free? Augmented reality? Requires Facebook and Twitter? I can't think of another reason to NOT get this game... not what I was expecting.

Mission Europa 2 is coming!!!
http://ryanmitchellgames.wordpress.com

07-31-2013, 06:30 AM
This isn't as much a game as it is a tie-in companion app of sorts for EverQuest Next, which is being unveiled at the Sony Live 2013 event over the next few days.

Announcement info:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/...-coming-friday

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
07-31-2013, 07:51 AM
O my, this is the reason I had a three year long addicition t MMO's. I remember nights/days playing my shadowknight(Dark Elf) and Shaman(Iskar) without food and water. I LOVED playing in Dalnir, Overthere, emarld forest.... crawling thru dung's praying for bad ass loot like the copper hammer of striking.

I loved the shamans pets and DoTs could do massive dmg with poision/diease based DoT that would stack with some small nukes and a decent pet.. Shaman was a GREAT class... best shaman I had ever played in a MMO.

Shadowkight was right there to. I could off tank, do some small DoT, little nukes, ok pet.... Such a great great game.

Amost went nuts thinking this was indeed similiar.
07-31-2013, 08:09 AM
Requires faecesbook and twitter?

Okay.. I'm out.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
07-31-2013, 06:37 PM
Psych!

Wow! I was freakin out thinkin, it's about time EQ came to iOS... bummer!

Where ever you go, there you are...
----------------------------------------
You had me at universal...
ipad2 & iPhone 5
07-31-2013, 11:21 PM
Seriously, what the hell is this??? I have no idea what this is, but it isn't Everquest!
08-01-2013, 12:12 AM
This is more of a "companion" app. You can fiddle around with things in this and get some rewards for the main game/games.

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
08-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Still not on UK app store
08-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Always thought is was dumb of Sony to never make a regular CRPG out of the EverQuest franchise (they made a RTS...blah).
I hoped when I saw the name of this title.
A shame. Mobile would have been perfect with no conflict to PC titles.