Noisy Orc Games announce Pocket Titans

07-31-2013, 06:33 AM
Noisy Orc Games announce Pocket Titans

Pocket Titans is a fun RPG adventure with unique puzzle style gameplay. Join our heroes on an exciting journey through a land of Orcs and Skeletons, defeating evil bosses and rescuing villagers. Make powerful new allies, upgrade your amor and weapons, do battle with your Game Center friends.

▶ 8 Playable characters with their own special abilities.
▶ 30 Enemies to defeat including Orcs, Skeletons and Ghosts.
▶ 5 Evil bosses to battle

A gameplay video is available here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6G9irEgdPI

Please DM me if you are interested in taking part in our closed beta, only 20 places available.

You can follow our progress at: http://www.pockettitans.com

Last edited by kumotion; 07-31-2013 at 06:55 AM.
07-31-2013, 09:02 AM
Pocket Titans looks very promising.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumotion View Post
Please DM me if you are interested in taking part in our closed beta, only 20 places available.
Message sent, thank you in advance for any consideration.

07-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Beta Testers

We still have some beta test slots available. DM with your email address if you want to take part.
08-01-2013, 06:35 AM
We now have everyone for this first beta test. Thanks for all your help.

We will be running another session in a couple of weeks, so feel free to get in touch if you would like to be involved.
08-01-2013, 06:54 AM
Quote:
We now have everyone for this first beta test. Thanks for all your help.

We will be running another session in a couple of weeks, so feel free to get in touch if you would like to be involved.
Sent you a message in case you need another set of hands for beta, or for the next sessions. Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Beta 1.2

A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the first beta.

We have considered all the feedback, and now have a shinny new version of the game ready for testing. Updates include revised difficulty, various tweaks and adjustments, plus, by popular demand, and undo feature.

If you would be interested in signing up for round two of the beta please DM me with your email address.

Thanks for all your help so far!
08-19-2013, 05:49 PM
Quote:
A big thank you to everyone who contributed to the first beta.

We have considered all the feedback, and now have a shinny new version of the game ready for testing. Updates include revised difficulty, various tweaks and adjustments, plus, by popular demand, and undo feature.

If you would be interested in signing up for round two of the beta please DM me with your email address.

Thanks for all your help so far!
Sorry havent been able to send any feedback on the game yet, but would want to. Would you prefer i reply through the Testflight email?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-20-2013, 05:17 AM
No problem at all. You can reply to my email, or DM me here. Whichever is easier for you.

Thanks

Last edited by kumotion; 08-20-2013 at 08:17 AM.
08-29-2013, 04:00 PM
How's this coming along?
08-30-2013, 01:26 AM
Wow i didnt notice one, any news for this?