Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-31-2013, 08:53 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default Please! No More Bags by Ivanovich Games [Universal]

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

A bit surprised for knowing this game releases today.. a pretty fun game to test your reaction...

Last edited by Echoseven; 08-02-2013 at 05:11 AM..
Old 07-31-2013, 08:56 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Thx for posting this! Just bought!
Old 08-01-2013, 06:17 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Just left a review as dreadnok congrats
Old 08-01-2013, 06:47 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Please No More Bags is a lot of fun and an easy stand out among releases this week. I beta tested it and exceeded my expectations. The graphics seem deceptively simple but this is a really great fast paced puzzle game. Each bag ascends down a motorized chute and must be sorted according to color and three letter travel code to the correct chute (you can usually only make three mistakes per level, which impacts score). PNMB has a multitouch interface so it responds to simultaneous commands in different parts of the screen allowing you to octopus your fingers together each grabbing a differnt bag to try to pull off some of the more challenging combos or levels. There's a lot of variety in puzzles starting with simple color matching but adding a number of walls, tubes, switches, etc that keep things interesting. For example, some suitcases will be on fire so you have to tap to lift then wiggle your finger to fan them to extinguish the fire before matching it to the chute. Each level you can select one free power-up (extra health/star, slo-mo, clear all bags, etc) and use in-game currency to add up to an additional 2 (3 total possible powerups, duplication allowed). There is IAP for in-game currency but earnings in game seemed fair to me. There's a lot of polish like the ability to manually adjust game speed, the possibility to pull off combos if multiple bags enter their individual chutes at the same time, and an online tournament mode.

From the makers of Time Geeks, Crazy Bill, and Operation Wow you can't go wrong with Please No More Bags.

Last edited by undeadcow; 08-01-2013 at 08:48 AM..
Old 08-01-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Please No More Bags is a lot of fun and an easy stand out among releases this week. I beta tested it and exceeded my expectations. The graphics seem deceptively simple but this is a really great fast paced puzzle game. Each bag slowly ascends down a motorized chute and must be sorted according to color and three letter travel code to the correct chute (you can usually only make three mistakes per level, which impacts score). PNMB has a multitouch interface so it responds to simultaneous commands in different parts of the screen allowing you to octopus your fingers together each grabbing a differnt bag to try to pull off some of the more challenging combos or levels. There's a lot of variety in puzzles starting with simple color matching but adding a number of walls, tubes, switches, etc that keep things interesting. For example, some suitcases will be on fire so you have to tap to lift then wiggle your finger to fan them to extinguish the fire before matching it to the chute. Each level you can select one free power-up (extra health/star, slo-mo, clear all bags, etc) and use in-game currency to add up to an additional 2 (3 total possible powerups, duplication allowed). There is IAP for in-game currency but earnings in game seemed fair to me. There's a lot of polish like the ability to manually adjust game speed, the possibility to pull off combos if multiple bags enter their individual chutes at the same time, and an online tournament mode.

From the makers of Time Geeks, Crazy Bill, and Operation Wow you can't go wrong with Please No More Bags.
Thanks for the review. I was on the fence and you pushed me over. Lol Downloading now.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Thanks for the review. I was on the fence and you pushed me over. Lol Downloading now.
Hopefully you won't be disappointed; I'll be curious to see how you find Please No More Bags so please report back.
Old 08-01-2013, 04:36 PM

Is the Touch Arcade gaming community really going to ignore Please No More Bags? You people must not like good video games. This is definitely not a game to overlook, unless you hate having fun.
Old 08-01-2013, 07:59 PM

Whoa, this looks really fun with great graphics. Considering "Time Geeks" may be my all-time favorite game, I will gladly spend the .99 to check this out.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:50 AM

Default Game Impressions

Old 08-02-2013, 04:05 AM
Developer

Thanks for the feedback and the video

PS: The game is available for Android devices too:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...es.lostluggage