★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Monster Hunter Big Hunting Quest

08-01-2013, 06:49 AM
Monster Hunter Big Hunting Quest

One of the 13 games Capcom Online Games announced today.

http://www.mh-hq.jp/

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
08-01-2013, 06:51 AM
Wow. O_o

Just another stupid card game. That Jinouga is looking mighty though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-01-2013, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Wow. O_o

Just another stupid card game. That Jinouga is looking mighty though.
Capcom sure knows how to destroy fans' hearts. This is depressing.
PPSSPP showed that's possible to get a proper Monster Hunter game on iOS with playable controls and such. After seeing SE with The Fall I thought that every dev would try to also make full games for iOS...
08-01-2013, 07:54 AM
What's PPSSPP?
08-01-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
What's PPSSPP?
PSP emulator
08-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Their first effort was already garbage..Instead of rectifying it,they made even something worst...

That shin megami tensei game already pist me off and now this!?!?
I really hope this is really good,that I'll have to eat my words and make me do a public apology(which I'll happily own up too)...Pardon my presumptions of this game as a form cash grab but its all I can think of at the moment..

"A whim, a thought, and more is sought. Awake my mind; thy will be wrought!"
08-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
Capcom sure knows how to destroy fans' hearts. This is depressing.
PPSSPP showed that's possible to get a proper Monster Hunter game on iOS with playable controls and such. After seeing SE with The Fall I thought that every dev would try to also make full games for iOS...
You're right and I think that we will never see an update or a new app for Volt ((! Capcom is dead 15 years ago!!
08-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Even if it was almost a complete crap, I still want the ipad-native Monster Hunter Dynammic Hunting to happen.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-03-2013, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidgoku123 View Post
If you're so desperate then get ppsspp and play one of your monster hunter psp games on your device,I bet you'll enjoy it more than the garbage ios version.
No need... I still play the PSP for MHP3 from time to time.

The ipad-native MHDH though, is another story. Even if it was crappy, i did progress through it til the end.

08-03-2013, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidgoku123 View Post
I wish capcom ported the psp version of the game rather than making lame card games.
Im with you on that.