App description: Cut, shave, and style with a swipe of your finger!

Discover the creative joy of running your own barbershop! Groom your "Beardy Team" to challenge players world-wide for honor and glory!

The power of the beard makes you better men!

**NOTICE: Beard Power uses HD graphics and does not support the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, or 4th generation iPod touch.

FEATURES
Fresh gameplay Craft 65+ different beard styles with your finger
8 beardy families to choose from
40 unique characters to play with
100+ family challenges to complete
Improve and decorate your shop
Delightful 3D art style and charming animation
Challenge "Beardy Teams" world-wide and climb the ladder
Kid-friendly theme Play together with your children!
iCloud integration Play across your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Having problems? Suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us support@littlebigfun.com

About LittleBigFun
LittleBigFun is an indie game development studio. We're a small group people who have a strong passion for delivering fun and innovative games! It's our honor to relate to and perhaps inspire our audience with creative, handcrafted games.

Follow us
- Twitter at twitter.com/littlebigfun
- Google+ at google.com/+Littlebigfun

favoyang's comments:

Beard Power is a shaving game inspired by Movemeber - an event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November. Don't have thick facial hairs? No worries, you can still get the *Beard Power* in the fresh game.

Beard Power is originally designed as a free-to-play title. It has been tested in New Zealand and Canada App Stores for months, and received much feedbacks. The most lesson we learned for this title is that, players expect a much compact but memorable experience for our game. They just love the creative light puzzle gameplay and the unique graphic styles. It could be a wonderful premium title, but it's hard to build lots replay-able value on the top of the current mechanism. Make it hard to be a free-to-play title. So we made the decision to turn Beard Power a premium title. And we're happy with it.

Notice: The lovely video below made by moderator Sanuku is based on our first testing version (still a free-to-play title at that time). You may find lots fun there (thanks Sanuku). Just to be clear that we have removed free-to-play elements like timer in the latest version and make it a better experience as a premium title.

08-02-2013, 05:15 AM
Oh, Metalcasket.. *clears throat*

08-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Well, at least we now know who got their hands on Pablo Escobar's lost shipment.

Can't hug every cat.
08-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Someone get Jared over here

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
08-03-2013, 03:56 AM
HD Gameplay Trailer added to OP.

Last edited by Sanuku; 08-03-2013 at 06:02 AM.
08-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Hahahaha... I was laughing out loud when i while watching Sanuku's video. Thanks Sanuku!

Time to open the CA account and get me some shaving game!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-03-2013, 08:47 AM
Really enjoyable, but may get too repetitive later on. Maybe.

In other news, there are timers that'll force you some wait times.

I thought the free price was only for the testing since it's a soft launch, but it seems this'll be freemium.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-03-2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hahahaha... I was laughing out loud when i while watching Sanuku's video. Thanks Sanuku! ...
As a crafter, my feeling is quite mixed after watching Sanuku's video Seems there's quite a lot space we can improve it. Thanks for playing and give the fun feedback.
08-04-2013, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by favoyang View Post
As a crafter, my feeling is quite mixed after watching Sanuku's video Seems there's quite a lot space we can improve it. Thanks for playing and give the fun feedback.
So far the base is pretty much there. All you now have to do is tweak it here and there.

Specially if it comes to shaving sometimes the Game does cut too much away even if I`m trying to be careful

Besides that:

So far Beard Power is besides Gameloft's upcomming Asphalt 8 Game the best looking Mobile Game in August. Kudos to the Art/Animation Team. They did their part pretty well as far as I can say and I hope that they were given enough time to add enough animation to the Game so each finished Customer has their own "Finished" Move.
08-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Looks lively! Downloading it...