★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: How long can Chibu-Chi avoid falling in love?
One day a mischievous sprite said to Chibu-Chi, If you fall in love you risk feeling pain. Chibu-Chi replied, I don't like pain! I will never fall in love! A few days later she was flying along, minding her own business when suddenly she was attacked by the LOVE BOMBS! Avoid the love bombs or else Chibu-Chi will fall in love!

Dipso's comments:
Love Dodge is out on the App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/love-dodge/id628947308?mt=8

We made it in Unity and the plugin, 2D Toolkit.

08-02-2013, 05:24 AM
I have to say, this and your soccer game have caught my attention. This looks like something I might just like.

08-02-2013, 05:54 AM
I like the graphics, they are so cute!
08-03-2013, 05:52 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thanks for the feedback

@AnarKitty, hope you enjoy them.

iPhone, iPad and iPod touch games: Love Dodge, Pure Fun Soccer, Pure Fun Soccer Lite
Blog/portfolio: diorgo.com
11-18-2014, 02:11 AM
Love Dodge is now FREE on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/love-dodge/id628947308?mt=8

iPhone, iPad and iPod touch games: Love Dodge, Pure Fun Soccer, Pure Fun Soccer Lite
11-18-2014, 04:52 AM
Cute game. I was able to play for over 3 minutes in one go during one of the runs. Question: why are there green and red hearts? Don't they both accomplish the same thing?

Good stuff keeping the tutorial at the start of every level, that makes a huge difference. Voices in game are very cute and add to the overall character of the game. You have space at the bottom or top to build in an ad for some funds.. Up to you on that one

Only thing I can say as a downside is that I was hoping for some variation in the falling heart lane ways (the ones that start with the flags as a signal)

Fun game overall.
11-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the feedback

The green hearts slow down when they are directly in front of you.