Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Schinkenteppich Schinkenteppich is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Default Games with AirPlay

I just get a Apple TV 3 and Need Some Tips for Good Games - My Hardware is ipad 2 and iphone 4. I really like Shooter and taktic Games like B&C and Xcom. Can you help me please?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Connector Connector is offline
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,759
Default

Yes, go here, look in the toc (table of contents) for the most current list on TA of airplay widescreen games.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173262

The hdmi thread also covers appletv, joysticks, too so ask anything in there if you like.

Oh yeah, appletv and hdmi are very close like sisters so all the info in the thread pretty much apply to both.

Take care, Connector.

Last edited by Connector; 08-02-2013 at 12:24 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-02-2013, 12:24 PM
iPadisGreat iPadisGreat is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schinkenteppich View Post
I just get a Apple TV 3 and Need Some Tips for Good Games - My Hardware is ipad 2 and iphone 4. I really like Shooter and taktic Games like B&C and Xcom. Can you help me please?
No cannot. Don't have tactics games with Airplay. Play on your iPad.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Schinkenteppich Schinkenteppich is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yes, go here, look in the toc (table of contents) for the most current list on TA of airplay widescreen games.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=173262

The hdmi thread also covers appletv, joysticks, too so ask anything in there if you like.

Oh yeah, appletv and hdmi are very close like sisters so all the info in the thread pretty much apply to both.

Take care, Connector.
Thank you connector for your help and the link, helps much!

Thank you Ipadisgreat... Hm that's shi... B&C with airplay would be Fun. I Hope Some Developer Release more Games with this Future
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-02-2013, 01:12 PM
iPadisGreat iPadisGreat is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schinkenteppich View Post
Thank you connector for your help and the link, helps much!

Thank you Ipadisgreat... Hm that's shi... B&C with airplay would be Fun. I Hope Some Developer Release more Games with this Future
Since you have an Apple TV and an iPad, you would know the moment you stream games to your HDTV, that it does not work well because to control the game, you have to look at the screen because it is a touch screen, which then makes the tv redundant because you will end up, like me simply looking at the iPad in the end.

Very excited bout Apple's rumoured iController, which would solve this problem totally...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-02-2013, 04:16 PM
Schinkenteppich Schinkenteppich is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Since you have an Apple TV and an iPad, you would know the moment you stream games to your HDTV, that it does not work well because to control the game, you have to look at the screen because it is a touch screen, which then makes the tv redundant because you will end up, like me simply looking at the iPad in the end.

Very excited bout Apple's rumoured iController, which would solve this problem totally...
I think i Need a Controller, too... Apple TV was Not my best idea. If i use my Bluetooth Keyboard it does Not work (Airplay). My idea was writing with a Big Keyboard (for iphone and ipad) and Stream it on a Big Screen (and Gaming of course).

Add to shopping cart:

-Controller
-HDMI Cable

The Toucharcade Support is Great !
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent