★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

CrateCrashers promo codes!

08-05-2013, 08:36 AM
CrateCrashers promo codes!

Hey everyone I am 15 years old, I have made an app called CrateCrashers . I got help from friends during the process with testing it and feedback / ideas. It's on the App Store now and has been downloaded 20 times over the last few days... 15 of them are my friends and the coupons I gave them haha..

Anyways it know this is an extremely popular site for mobile gaming, and I want to give a few promo codes out here too . Whoever uses the codes please just give feedback on what you like or dislike about it.

Here's the game in the App Store. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/cratecrashers/id675743353?mt=8
Here's a few promo codes
edit: I can PM some people who are interested not posting them here people will just use to activate iTunes accounts

Thanks for looking everyone

Last edited by Antho971; 08-05-2013 at 09:27 AM.
08-05-2013, 09:15 AM
All gone, no replys. Damn! Those TA leeches

08-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffer15 View Post
All gone, no replys. Damn! Those TA leeches
Haha... Yeah I've got more. I can PM you one if you like?
08-05-2013, 09:37 AM
i'd love to give it a try! it's really cool that you have already made a game at such a young age! i hope it works out well for you!
08-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
i'd love to give it a try! it's really cool that you have already made a game at such a young age! i hope it works out well for you!
PM sent
08-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antho971 View Post
PM sent
thank you!
08-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
thank you!
Np
08-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Haha... Yeah I've got more. I can PM you one if you like?
Sure id love one. I think its great hat you are only fifteen and you have made a game. I am making a game too, but it is on an app called gamepress which doesnt involve coding so its a lot easier.
Great job. Bopefully you make lots of money.
08-05-2013, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waffer15 View Post
Sure id love one. I think its great hat you are only fifteen and you have made a game. I am making a game too, but it is on an app called gamepress which doesnt involve coding so its a lot easier.
Great job. Bopefully you make lots of money.
Ah I see. Well when I was making this at a point I tried gamesalad ( no coding ) but it was so limited in lots of ways so I found a 2D engine and just learned to code. It took a while but it's done now and I'm glad I used what I did

Sending you a PM now
08-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Ah I see. Well when I was making this at a point I tried gamesalad ( no coding ) but it was so limited in lots of ways so I found a 2D engine and just learned to code. It took a while but it's done now and I'm glad I used what I did

Sending you a PM now
Thanking