• Publisher: Pepper
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 277.2 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Optimized for iOS6 onwards and iCloud!

Today at 0200 Hours, one of our undercover operatives contacted HQ. We have received intel on a coup that will be staged by rogue military officers before dawn in our neighboring country.

Your mission is to pilot a fighter jet, evade radar and destroy the enemy's missiles and silos before their troops are able to launch. If you are shot down, captured or compromised, we will deny any involvement and declare you a rogue defector.

Now take to the sky, Lieutenant. And save the world from the flames of war.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/68763390
08-06-2013, 04:33 AM
I created this thread because...well...what is this?

08-06-2013, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
I created this thread because...well...what is this?
Cant you download it ? Well as its free i'm downloading it now. Impressions shortly
08-06-2013, 05:11 AM
Right finally installed, took ages ! That last bit of installing seemed to go on forever.

I'm hoping this will be a decent Rogue Squadron type game. Starting it up, made with Unreal technology etc. Great, flashy UDK logo on screen for ages which i cant bypass, game finally starts.

Looking at the instructions, URGH tilt the jet to control the jet, no sign of alternative controls. Looks like you can buy some extras in the hanger

Just started a new game, not keen on tilt at all. Sorry but i'm stopping here ! Game looks okay, like an Afterburner type game but tilt, nah i admit i'm 'tilt-ist'. (And the first level i tried, too much red !) Deleted
08-06-2013, 05:22 AM
Thanks psj. Aircraft games with tilt never clicked with me, so im sure it wont start with this one.
08-06-2013, 08:35 AM
Speaking of which (and not to go off-topic), can the Sky Gamblers series be played WITHOUT tilt? I only have space for them on my iPad Mini (actually I have NO free space roght now, but, when I do...), which, as anyone who owns one knows, is not suited for tilt controls like an iPhone/iPod.
08-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Speaking of which (and not to go off-topic), can the Sky Gamblers series be played WITHOUT tilt? I only have space for them on my iPad Mini (actually I have NO free space roght now, but, when I do...), which, as anyone who owns one knows, is not suited for tilt controls like an iPhone/iPod.
Yep, theres various on screen controls, you can have quite complex ones or more basic 'joystick/fire/missile' type controls. Believe me i wouldnt have bought a couple of those games if it was tilt only !