Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-06-2013, 12:17 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Introducing Createrria - craft your games!

Hi all,

My name is Jakob, I am Incuvo co-founder. I am happy to finally show you our project, Createrria, which "turns making games into a game itself"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZcEx2KaGAw

Createrria allows you to create your own 2D mobile games, share with friends and play stuff created by others. Our goal is a game creation app that requires no technical skills and gives users all the fun of game creation. There are already several different gameplay mechanics, four unique graphic themes and a lot more! Still - we do have a huge roadmap prepared for future release and want to work with you (users) to choose the best features to add first (and worst bugs to smash...)

Everything you create can immediately be shared – using in-game community or Facebook. You can also record and share replays of both gameplay and creation on Everyplay and Youtube, including your commentary

https://everyplay.com/videos/418180

Createrria was selected to Game Connection 2012 Best Project finals, we have also shown it at Indie Prize Showcase in San Francisco last week.

We have just released preview iPad version in Canada, Australia will follow very soon. We are planning worldwide release (including iPhone version) later this summer.

I invite you to try it and give us your feedback!

Cheers,

Jakob

P.S. Createrria is free to play (and create), with additional content as in-app purchases!

Last edited by Jakob_incuvo; 08-07-2013 at 08:59 AM..
Old 08-07-2013, 05:57 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Createrria now in Australia

Hi,

Just a quick update - we are now live in Australia too!

Cheers,

Jakob

Last edited by Jakob_incuvo; 08-07-2013 at 08:59 AM..
Old 08-07-2013, 07:27 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Your video looks very cool. I'm excited to see this released in U.S. It's great to see iOS devices expand from content consumption devices to content creations devices.

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the IAP payment model but I understand this is your livelihood as a developer.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:21 AM

The games pay model is too freemuimish can you make it easier to get coins and lower the prices because it's a pain to not be able to make your own game
Old 08-07-2013, 08:29 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grettir0 View Post
The games pay model is too freemuimish can you make it easier to get coins and lower the prices because it's a pain to not be able to make your own game
We are working on economy, but you should be able to create any number of games without paying anything

Here are some tips for easy money:
- get initial coin gift
- create user account
- get daily rewards
- spread the word on social networks
- play existing games (and creation challenges)
- create cool games - more people play and like them, more coins you get

Have fun!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:38 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
Your video looks very cool. I'm excited to see this released in U.S. It's great to see iOS devices expand from content consumption devices to content creations devices.

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the IAP payment model but I understand this is your livelihood as a developer.
Thanks! If you like it please share, we need to spread the word about Createrria

As for IAP - yes, we need to pay our bills, but still we try to give our users plenty of ways to earn Createrria currency. For example - more fans your games have (plays, likes), more free coins you get.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakob_incuvo View Post
Thanks! If you like it please share, we need to spread the word about Createrria

As for IAP - yes, we need to pay our bills, but still we try to give our users plenty of ways to earn Createrria currency. For example - more fans your games have (plays, likes), more free coins you get.
Sounds like what a freemium developer would say I don't exactly trust you but why don't you make some kind of paid game after you do this one oh and lower some of the prices on the stuff ok and how are you supposed to get the pixel theme?
Old 08-08-2013, 03:34 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grettir0 View Post
Sounds like what a freemium developer would say I don't exactly trust you but why don't you make some kind of paid game after you do this one oh and lower some of the prices on the stuff ok and how are you supposed to get the pixel theme?
The truth is that now most of mobile users are not willing to accept paid games. We want our f2p model to be fun for all users.

BTW - I have played your games - good job!
Old 08-08-2013, 05:19 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

This game is really awesome. Congrats. Would like to see side view racing in this game. Would be cool to create our own race and have a cart to make as well.

Will multiplayer be in future updates? Time limits to get done with the maps the fastest?
Old 08-08-2013, 08:38 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
This game is really awesome. Congrats. Would like to see side view racing in this game. Would be cool to create our own race and have a cart to make as well.

Will multiplayer be in future updates? Time limits to get done with the maps the fastest?
Glad you like it!
I don't want to promise anything so early, but at least some of these things will happen in future versions!