App description: Paramon is a multiplayer CCG game about monster combat and training.
In this game, the player is put in the shoes of a newbie trainer on a journey to be the greatest monsters trainer of all.
Now, create your ultimate team with amazing monsters and step on the dangerous but exciting journey!

GAME FEATURES

*More than two hundred of monsters waiting to be captured!!!
*Automated combat scenes with beautiful music and visual effects!!!
*Daily events and contests to earn awesome rewards!!!
*Fun and challenging stages with unique designs!!!
*Dazzling skills and combos!!!
*Daily Boss fights to win things like senior pet hatchers!!!
*Fusion Mechanism to level up your combat pets faster!!!

Official websitehttp://www.4inch.com
Official forumhttp://www.4inch.com/bbs/forum.php
Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/4inchgame
Twitter: https://twitter.com/4inchgame
Emailparamon@51pocket.com
Please support us by giving us high ratings on App Store :)

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 22.4 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Paramon is a multiplayer CCG game about monster combat and training.
In this game, the player is put in the shoes of a newbie trainer on a journey to be the greatest monsters trainer of all.
Now, create your ultimate team with amazing monsters and step on the dangerous but exciting journey!

GAME FEATURES

*More than two hundred of monsters waiting to be captured!!!
*Daily events and contests to earn awesome rewards!!!
*Fun and challenging stages with unique designs!!!
*Dazzling skills and combos!!!
*Daily Boss fights to win things like senior pet hatchers!!!
*Fusion Mechanism to level up your combat pets faster!!!
iPhone Screenshots

08-07-2013, 06:24 AM
I still havent gotten that Pokemon itch scratched, so i'll bite on this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Another Pokemon alike game. Hopes are high, please let us finally have a good alike game shall we! Gonna catcha all.

Can someone Please provide international Link for download

Last edited by kenken11; 08-07-2013 at 08:07 AM.
08-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
Another Pokemon alike game. Hopes are high, please let us finally have a good alike game shall we! Gonna catcha all.

Can someone Please provide international Link for download
It hasn't out yet... Please be more patient, once its release worldwide, the app will be showed in your country.

Game Center ID: copaeci
08-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Quote:
GAME FEATURES

I hate that this is becoming the norm in "strategic" combat games (basically all of the free-to-play CCG combat games).

This is not a feature to boast about. The strategy in combat is a REALLY important part of what makes Pokmon fun. The clones do okay with monster collecting and evolution but they really struggle with making the combat fun. I firmly believe that's why the Pokmon itch still hasn't been scratched on iOS. The exploring, collecting, story, and monster design are all important but the combat is critical.
08-07-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx99 View Post
I hate that this is becoming the norm in "strategic" combat games (basically all of the free-to-play CCG combat games).

This is not a feature to boast about. The strategy in combat is a REALLY important part of what makes Pokmon fun. The clones do okay with monster collecting and evolution but they really struggle with making the combat fun. I firmly believe that's why the Pokmon itch still hasn't been scratched on iOS. The exploring, collecting, story, and monster design are all important but the combat is critical.
Exactly. You got it spot on.
08-07-2013, 09:07 PM
I beta tested this and, i think no one will like it. Well if you like automated battles. Then cheers to you.
08-07-2013, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
I beta tested this and, i think no one will like it. Well if you like automated battles. Then cheers to you.
Hey, so u dont like this too? Omg, just when I thought I can have some fun with a Pokemon alike a game =(
08-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx99 View Post

The only game that has done an excellent job of strategic combat was dragon island blue if you haven't checked it out.
08-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Developers should be ashamed of having automated battles.