★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Trouserheart - by Dicework Games and 10tons

08-09-2013, 04:48 AM
Trouserheart - by Dicework Games and 10tons

Trouserheart is an upcoming lighthearted, instantly accessible action game set in a playful fantasy world. The game will be released for iOS in September.

Check out more info at http://www.10tons.com/ShowNews/184.html

and http://dicework.com/

Here are the first screenshots:

Feel free to let us know what you think! While the game is not far from being finished, we have some time to react on some things.

10tons.com Facebook Latest release: Crimsonland

Last edited by 10tonsLtd; 08-26-2013 at 02:00 AM.
08-09-2013, 06:24 AM
No trailer yet?

What kind of game is this? RPG game?

Game Center ID: copaeci

08-09-2013, 06:58 AM
We just announced the game, a trailer will be released closer to launch.

It's an action adventure game, with light gearing elements, but definitely not an RPG.

10tons.com Facebook Latest release: Crimsonland
08-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Looks sweet! I like 10tons, so i have my eyes on this.

If it isnt too late, and i think im going over fences by saying this, but is there a chance where, if there isnt a lot of buttons on the game, the GUI can be invisible? I mean, the stick can be a floating invisible stick (maybe relative touch, similar to how Maximus did it), and if there arent more than the attack button, maybe use the whole right side as a tap-to-attack?

Other than that, this is looking solid.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-09-2013, 11:54 AM
Looks amazing, have high hopes for this
08-09-2013, 12:36 PM
It looks like oceanhorn. Sweeeeeeeet. :3

That's Prince Boss To You!
08-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
If it isnt too late, and i think im going over fences by saying this, but is there a chance where, if there isnt a lot of buttons on the game, the GUI can be invisible? I mean, the stick can be a floating invisible stick (maybe relative touch, similar to how Maximus did it), and if there arent more than the attack button, maybe use the whole right side as a tap-to-attack?
The right side is already tap-to-attack. I'll see what we can do about the invisible controls, though they're already 50% transparent most of the time, so they shouldn't be that much in the way.

Kyy Games

Trouserheart - Arcade Action Hack & Slasher
Rimelands: Hammer of Thor - 3D Turn-Based RPG
Cabals: The Card Game - Collectible Card Game
08-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicework View Post
The right side is already tap-to-attack. I'll see what we can do about the invisible controls, though they're already 50% transparent most of the time, so they shouldn't be that much in the way.
Cool beans!

Yeah, that's what i meant... if it was tap to attack on the right area of the touchscreen, then the button's a redundancy.

But hey, if the game's all ready, bring it on! Cant wait to play this

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-11-2013, 08:22 AM
In 10tons We Trust

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-11-2013, 08:28 AM
10tons = developer deities = instabuy.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.