App description: "If you're looking for a respectable tower defense game that is challenging and looks great, then Pirate Legends TD is the game for you" Pocket Gamer

Navigate your pirate ship through the deadly waters of the Caribbean as you defend yourself from the evil Imperial Navy, hungry Cannibals, and the restless Undead Horde. Pirate Legends is a tower defense game, with stunning visuals and hours of fun for free!

FEATURES
- 20 unique towers with special abilities and 2 upgrade paths
- 5 heroes with unique skills!
- Defend your ship against against 30+ different enemies and 4 terrifying bosses
- 3 difficulty modes and for the bravest pirates: epic challenges!
- Stunning visuals and animations
- Awesome unique soundtracks and character voice-overs
- In-game encyclopedia, 36 achievements, easter eggs... hours of action-defense gameplay await you mateys!

Internet connection NOT required to play, only during the installation of the game

Press Reviews:
- "Pirate Legends is a terrifically fun game" - Touch Arcade
- "Pirate Legends TD is worth a spot on any tower defense fans screen" - Cult of Mac
- "Theres just so much to do at any given time in Pirate Legends TD that it breathes a bit of new life into a somewhat stagnant tower defense genre." 148Apps
- "The result is Pirate Legends TD, a game full of interesting twists on the action-defense genre" Slide to Play

User Reviews:
"So addicted. Funiest,coolest tower defense game ever !!"
"ROCKIN' COOL This is one of the best TD games that are new to the android market. I hope you continue to fix bugs and improve the awesomeness of the game. Devs rock...!"

For the latest updates, news and tips about our games:
https://www.facebook.com/PirateLegendsTD
https://twitter.com/superhippogames

Send us your feedback at contact@superhippo.com

undeadcow's comments:

08-14-2013, 07:08 AM
Instaarrgh!!

08-14-2013, 07:31 AM
This one looks an awesome addition to this genre with a few novel ideas and some good humour.

Some IAP for heroes I understand but I think they are going to be priced reasonably, certainly less than the KR heroes

Can't wait till this one hits the UK, and will follow this thread for any early impressions.
08-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Yeah I'm amped. It also dawned on me today that this makes so much more sense for a TD scenario. Soldiers or knights don't run down a linear little path. Boats do. Huzzah!
08-14-2013, 07:38 AM
Really looking forward to this. Roll on midnight!!

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
08-14-2013, 08:01 AM
Damn this looks good!
08-14-2013, 08:31 AM
Looks good but only 12 levels for the price? I don't know. Obviously a lot of work went into what appears to be a polished game but to charge 5.29 NZ for it is a little much.
08-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueSouldier View Post
Looks good but only 12 levels for the price? I don't know. Obviously a lot of work went into what appears to be a polished game but to charge 5.29 NZ for it is a little much.
Tell me how many unique maps Plants Vs Zombies had. Even the sequel if you have it.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-14-2013, 10:05 AM
This must look real fancy in Retina. Come on Apple let me buy that iPad5!

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
08-14-2013, 10:19 AM
What is 5.29 in us?