★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Its galactic! IGN

Little Galaxy has all the ingredients of a portable classic Pocket Gamer

Fun to listen to, gorgeous to look at, and super fun to play...Developer Bitmap Galaxy has a definite hit on its hands here Game of the week - Cult of Mac

With its gorgeous 3-D graphics, cheerful sounds, and fun physics, Little Galaxy has become a game that Im really enjoying. It truly is flawless App Advice

To celebrate over 1 million downloads Little Galaxys biggest ever update has landed and its packed with even more levels, challenges, upgrades, characters and more!

Polish your space boots and prepare for the adventure of a lifetime with the game thats taken the app stores by storm. Join our space jumping hero as he sets off across the galaxy on an amazing journey to find a new home. Use the super simple one touch control system to leap from planet to planet, undertaking challenges and collecting as many stars and power ups as you can along the milky way. With unlimited gameplay possibilities, challenges, stunning graphics, a host of unlockables and much more, Little Galaxy will draw you into its enchanting orbit like no other game.

Super-simple one-touch physics-based gameplay
Beautiful graphics brings the galaxy, stars and planets to life
Defy gravity by leaping from planet to planet
Collect Power-ups to boost your journey
Dozens of stages with challenges and quests
Infinity Mode - see how far you can go
Buy new costumes, accessories, power ups and upgrades
Social integration and Galactic leaderboard

Sanuku's comments:

08-18-2013, 04:51 AM
What is your impression on this game, Sanuku? and Your score for it? Thanks

08-18-2013, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biokid View Post
What is your impression on this game, Sanuku? and Your score for it? Thanks
Played it already a bit earlier this Week and I overall do like the Core Gameplay of Little Galaxy a lot. The only thing that I kinda miss is a Story Plot that would make me want to keep playing it a bit longer since at the current moment it`s more an High Sore/Achievement Ride then actually an story-driven Platformer.

If you are into those High Sore/Achievement Hunts I would probably rate it with an 4/5.

If you are more into those story-driven Platformer then it would be probably be an 3/5.

Wondering how TA will rate it in the longer run
08-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Thanks Sanuku for your comments and your video. Downloading the game right now!
08-18-2013, 08:23 AM
Wow... looking at the trailer, this looks like a great take on the Mr. Ninja formula. Mr. Ninja was more of a "fixed gravity" jumper, but this one has a bit of physics involved with each planet(-ish?)'s gravity.

Im sold, that price tag makes it so much easier to decide.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Most of you know that I'm a complete sucker for these types of games, but the way that the mechanics, physics and progress is all handled is great. The game also looks great and has some nice animations as well.... It's also really smooth and responsive.

No IAPs, GC leader boards with a progressing multiplier built by completing objectives... There are no achievements, but I think the objectives scratch that itch pretty well.

I'm definitely glad I picked this one up... And anyone who enjoyed Mr Ninja or more recently, Alien With a Magnet (or any other rotating platform type game in the AppStore...), this might just be right up your ally.
08-18-2013, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the imps Void (btw glad you're back ) Bought !

Game Center: sink_or_swim
08-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Has anyone played Paper Galaxy? One of my favorite iOS games.
This game is similar, but not as polished and very slow. I highly recommend Paper Galaxy over this.
Just my 2 cents.
08-18-2013, 11:02 PM
Totally similar to the three years old Astronut.

Last edited by B30; 08-19-2013 at 03:20 PM.
08-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Most of you know that I'm a complete sucker for these types of games, but the way that the mechanics, physics and progress is all handled is great. The game also looks great and has some nice animations as well.... It's also really smooth and responsive.

No IAPs, GC leader boards with a progressing multiplier built by completing objectives... There are no achievements, but I think the objectives scratch that itch pretty well.

I'm definitely glad I picked this one up... And anyone who enjoyed Mr Ninja or more recently, Alien With a Magnet (or any other rotating platform type game in the AppStore...), this might just be right up your ally.
Strange, is this a weekend release? Missed it completely.