Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 08-19-2013, 10:53 AM

Default Program to get back deleted videos or pics?

Is there
An app
Or program
To get back deleted vids? On the iphone..
Old 08-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

That is a good question. I too have wondered if there was an app when one accidentally delete a photo, video, or music song.
Old 08-19-2013, 09:50 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I know it's probably too late, but my preventative measure for something like this is to snyc all my pics/videos in dropbox. Worst case I only lose the photos I have taken since the last time I was connected to wifi
Old 08-19-2013, 11:26 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

The internet tells me this, not sure... haven't tried it.
Quote:
Recovering Deleted Photos

Now, if you lost your photos before you had a chance to use any of these methods, there are some options to get them back. These options are for iPhone users who deleted photos that were ONLY saved on their iPhone and not stored or backed up anywhere else.
Recover Photos with PhotoRec

PhotoRec is an open-source data recovery software, created to restore lost files, photos and videos. It has been tested on the iPod touch and works like a dream. However, in order for it to work, your iPhone must be jailbroken. It needs access to locked files and the iPhone subsystem, which is locked on non-jailbroken iPhones.

There's a great walkthrough on how to use PhotoRec to recover your lost or deleted photos on your iPhone on their website.
Recover Photos with iPhone Backup Extractor

Using the iPhone Backup Extractor, you can recover lost or deleted files by exploiting iTunes' built-in backup system. Each time you sync your phone to iTunes, iTunes stores a backup of all your data in its system. Using the extractor, you can recover contacts, pictures, call histories, text messages, app files, and even saved games.

You can download the free version of the Backup Extractor here. Once you run the program, a window like this will appear.

From here, you can select the data you wish to extract. After selecting it, you will be prompted to choose a save location. The photos will be exported to that destination and you can then add those photos back onto your iPhone.
Recover Photos with Easeus

Easeus is very similar to iPhone Backup Extractor. It also recovers lost data from your iTunes backups.

After you download and and launch Easeus, it will scan your computer for any previous iPhone backups. Once these backups are located, you can choose which one you want to recover data from. Depending on the backup size, the process will vary in time.
Recover Photos with Data Recovery

Getting extremely creative with their name, Data Recovery for iPhone is an easy-to-use data recovery program. They offer a free trial with limited functionality and the full version for $69.95 with a 30-day money back guarantee.

Maybe you could even grab all your photos and still claim the money back guarantee...not that I would recommend that, of course.
Recover Photos with Tenorshare Data Recovery

If worse comes to worst, you may have to buy a product like Tenorshare Date Recovery. It does come with a free trial, but it limits what you can recover. The Mac version is originally $159.95 but is currently on sale for $79.95, and the Windows version, originally $119.95, is $59.95 until July 31st.
Word of Caution...

Again, purchasing expensive data recovery software like this is a last resort method. There are many other paid options online as well. Just Google "iPhone data recovery" and you will have a whole list to choose from, but I would always go for free first, especially if you're concerned about the integrity of the recovery software. You don't want to inadvertently download malware, so make sure it's a trusted program before diving in.

Have you tried any of these methods? Do you know any other methods we missed? Let us know in the comments section.

Source: http://ios.wonderhowto.com/how-to/re...phone-0147279/
Old 08-20-2013, 08:38 AM

Thx will try
This out....

Bcauae i made an embarreswment video of an video and had to delete it infront of him ...:/
Old 07-10-2014, 09:53 PM
iPhone 3G, iOS 7.x

Before you use a program, you can try the common ways to recover deleted photos from iPhone and videos. Check your iTunes and find the backup files and recover them from last backup. Remember not to connect iPhone to PC directly.
Launch iTunes
iTunes > Preferences > Devices
All the backup are listed here.
If your backup files have be overwritten and you have to seek help for iPhone data recovery software
[url]http://www.recovery-ipad.com/iphone-photo-recovery.html[/url].

Last edited by CaliyEsan; 07-10-2014 at 09:57 PM..