★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: State-of-the-art high quality graphics! Full 3D Online RPG "IZANAGI Online"

A MADE IN JAPAN Online RPG with never before seen full 3D high-definition graphics.
Experience real time communications such as cooperative play and chats
with exciting battles using various skills and jumps in this massive vast world!

Characters are designed by Takashi Okazaki best known for Afro Samurai.
Full scale role playing game with over 100 quests each with great volume can be enjoyed.
Pick your class from Assassin, Mage, Cleric or Warrior and enjoy the world of ninja action!

Story of IZANAGI Online

From the Civilization Charter, strict rules lay down in the Fifth Continent.

Due to the rapid increase of monsters,
people's life fields became overwhelmingly narrowed.

Ones that can use ninjutsu, known as ninjas that were working secretly in the underworld,
are now called on for the mainstream jobs such as carrying goods, securing VIPs, and defeating monsters.

With the top leaders of ninjas called the Great Four (G4),
the ninjas are now sent off to each land.

To prepare for the upcoming battles with monsters in the far away land not yet known,
the ninjas were focusing on with their training.

Recommended Devices:
iPhone4siPhone5, iPad 4th generation
*Devices released previously than the above may not run smoothly.

--------------------------------------------
***Please Note***
-This game is for online play only. WiFi connection will be required when you are using iPod touch, iPad, or iPad mini.
-The performance speed may differ depending on the device you are using.
-Depending on the network environment and emergency maintenances, you may not be able to connect to the game.
-Please play the game with good manners for other players to enjoy the game.
-PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOUR ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED WHEN YOU UNINSTALL THE APP.
--------------------------------------------

copaeci's comments:

It's free and doesn't seem have IAP inside, still downloading now... It's huge..
I hope the game uses English not Japanese..
08-21-2013, 08:27 AM
It's from the same devs who made Frontier Gunners. It was JP-only at first, then they release an update with english translations. Really wanted to like it, but the load times (because it checks online, and their servers are horribly slow) are bad i ended up deleting it.

The game itself was pretty good though.

Izanagi is online too, so the load times might be meh...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

08-21-2013, 02:07 PM
I'de try this out, but alas, storage space is an issue.
08-21-2013, 02:28 PM
LOL, i installed yesterday Frontier Gunners to dig a little bit more the game...
Asobimo it's a great team, this must be cool, downloading now!
08-21-2013, 09:25 PM
If anyone could give some impressions that would be great. I can't dedicate the space on my devices atm to try it out. The screenshots look quite good, but the English in the iTunes description give off some warning signals. Also, is the game an MMO, or is it a single-player RPG with cooperative components?

EDIT: Nvm, looks like it's a MMO.

It's cool, refreshing, and irresistibly tantalizing...ChocoVanilla Ice-Cream!
08-21-2013, 11:11 PM
Well I downloaded it but its in Japanese and apparently there are no language settings.
08-22-2013, 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40teeth View Post
Well I downloaded it but its in Japanese and apparently there are no language settings.
Hmm that's odd. Typically games with English iTunes descriptions have an English language option in the game. Shame, it looks like quite the good game too.
08-22-2013, 03:34 PM
Ii've been playing this and i must say it's a nice game for me, despite the fact that its not in english (just a few buttons are in english like attack, jump and guard, the menu options for the gear and weapons and everything else its in japanese) and i also didnt like the way that the camera moved, it doesnt follow the character but is not that bad. I've completed some quests even when i had no idea what they meant i just follow an arrow and do stuff like talk with people and kill things wich was fun but if i dont know why im doing those things well it looses a lot. The scenarios are quite good and big. Im really looking forward for an english translation for this, it would make it a really popular game i think.
08-22-2013, 11:08 PM
Game Impressions

08-23-2013, 11:16 PM
So dose anyone know if/will/when it will be in english? And if so will we have to make new char are can we use the ones we have now
Thanks to any help.

As far as the game goes I think it's the best one out their for me. It has everything I want and that's a shock I love it