Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-22-2013, 02:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Motocross Elite by FunGenerationLab

Looks like this is a sequel to Fearless Wheels by the same dev..

Old 08-22-2013, 02:51 PM

HEADS UP! This is pretty much the EXACT same game as their other game, Fearless Wheels with a few tweaks and a new name slapped on it. So far I have been going back and forth between the 2 games and the tracks are exactly the same with little changes in the background. For example, the "bumps" in the tracks have been changed to "mud" in the new game. The bike upgrading is pretty much the same, with a new interface. To be honest, I think I prefer this game over the other. The controls are a little better. It's only a buck if you want to try it out, but I figured I would give everybody a heads up. It's a pretty sneaky move by the developer though. I will definitely think first before buying anything from them again.
Old 08-22-2013, 04:07 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Thanks NOEN, was about hit the buy button. Will stick to the original.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:32 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Hi Noen,

Motocross Elite looks similar to Fearless Wheels, but in essence it is different game. All tracks & opponents are different, no more bumps as you mentioned, UI and controls are better, more upgrades in the garage.

Fearless Wheels was too tough for most of the players so we needed a new version of the game that would be suitable for casual players. But we have quite many fans of the Fearless Wheels, so we could not redesign the existing game. They would be really disappointed. So we made a new game - Motocross Elite.

Now quite many people, including you, say that they like Motocross Elite better, so I think we did a good work on this game. For more than a week we are top5 paid game in Canada, UK, Germany, Italy and many more European countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
HEADS UP! This is pretty much the EXACT same game as their other game, Fearless Wheels with a few tweaks and a new name slapped on it. So far I have been going back and forth between the 2 games and the tracks are exactly the same with little changes in the background. For example, the "bumps" in the tracks have been changed to "mud" in the new game. The bike upgrading is pretty much the same, with a new interface. To be honest, I think I prefer this game over the other. The controls are a little better. It's only a buck if you want to try it out, but I figured I would give everybody a heads up. It's a pretty sneaky move by the developer though. I will definitely think first before buying anything from them again.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:07 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Looks realy great and fun, try now.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:18 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 09-07-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotocrossElite View Post
Hi Noen,

Motocross Elite looks similar to Fearless Wheels, but in essence it is different game. All tracks & opponents are different, no more bumps as you mentioned, UI and controls are better, more upgrades in the garage.

Fearless Wheels was too tough for most of the players so we needed a new version of the game that would be suitable for casual players. But we have quite many fans of the Fearless Wheels, so we could not redesign the existing game. They would be really disappointed. So we made a new game - Motocross Elite.

Now quite many people, including you, say that they like Motocross Elite better, so I think we did a good work on this game. For more than a week we are top5 paid game in Canada, UK, Germany, Italy and many more European countries.
I agree, this game is a lot easier. My frustration was that I enjoyed Fearless Wheels and paid I think 1.99 for it when released, then this comes out and it's called something totally different and leads you to believe that it is a sequel when it's more of a V2.0. It's all water under the bridge now, but I felt that I paid double for pretty much the same game with a few tweaks and updates. Maybe a disclaimer would have been nice in the description for the people who bought the first game, or maybe have just updated Fearless Wheels. FYI, both games were great by the way.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:20 AM

When I play I unlock achievements and when I'm done I close out the app. When I open the app and for instance do a back flip, the "First Trick" achievement is unlocked..again. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix the problem? It's quite irritating and detracts from the fun of unlocking further achievements.