★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

"Little heroes, big deeds", one of a kind safety educational game for Kids

08-23-2013, 02:08 AM
"Little heroes, big deeds", one of a kind safety educational game for Kids

Hello guys,
I would like to introduce our new iPad educational game "Little Heroes, Big Deeds".
The game is available worldwide on the iTune store with a price of $1.99.

Little Heroes is a great, play along educational game, where parents and children together learn the safety and prevention lessons that will undoubtedly come in handy through playing exciting mini games.

We are giving out 7 promocodes for you to check the game, please remember it's an iPad game only. Every code can be used twice, please inform the post when a code is used.

EPNY4JK9L3PL
LAJXEX44YNF9
YFWYEXKWJ697
ETYER6LMNR3H
H44XMEXMNAHN
Y4NNAHL43KL4
KHFRL46KYMLP

No intrusive requests, in return we just want you guys to help us spread a valuable and fun product that teaches our children to spot danger and act intuitively to prevent it. Addition we are giving a discount for educational institutions.

Check below the gameplay Youtube video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Twitter: www.twitter.com/littleheroesme
Facebook: www.facebook.com/littleheroesgame
Site: www.littleheroes.wixelstudios.com
08-23-2013, 08:18 AM
Downloaded the game and played a few levels with my kid today. It's really nice and fun to play. There are quite a variety of games revolving between reflex, right or wrong, abc, car driving, trivia, and guessing what's wrong in images. Those are the ones i saw up till now.

Really informative for kids as it is for me. There are lots of details that i didnt know about!

Thanks for sharing this, I bought the app and did not use any promo codes. Recommended for kids and parents.