★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Need For Speed Rivals (by EA)

08-23-2013, 08:41 AM
#1
Need For Speed Rivals (by EA)

Does anyone have an idea will ea make an iOS/android version of the new hit NFS Rivals?
08-23-2013, 08:44 AM
#2
It probably all depends on how the console version does. The Run was cancelled for ios because the console versions didn't do that well.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II

08-23-2013, 09:04 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
It probably all depends on how the console version does. The Run was cancelled for ios because the console versions didn't do that well.
I'm pretty sure need for speed is a dying brand, also this should not be in the upcoming game section.
08-23-2013, 09:12 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda97 View Post
Does anyone have an idea will ea make an iOS/android version of the new hit NFS Rivals?
Please dont post questions like this in upcoming as people will think theres an proper game coming out when its just someone asking. If i created a Half-Life thread in upcoming people would think WOW its coming to iOS when i might just then say 'do you think it will ever come to iOS' ! Unfair !

Last edited by psj3809; 08-23-2013 at 09:17 AM.
08-23-2013, 09:13 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda97 View Post
Does anyone have an idea will ea make an iOS/android version of the new hit NFS Rivals?
i don't think the upcoming section is the right place to open a thread just to ask that kind of question. what i mean is its getting people hyped up for nothing. And no there's currently no plan on doing any nfs rivals on ios!!
08-23-2013, 11:29 AM
#6
fair enough, just asked though, tnx for your replies anyway I'll close this thread
08-23-2013, 01:46 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda97 View Post
fair enough, just asked though, tnx for your replies anyway I'll close this thread
Only a mod can close a thread
08-23-2013, 02:25 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda97 View Post
fair enough, just asked though, tnx for your replies anyway I'll close this thread
Just a further reply.
Although no info has officially been released, you can take it as a done deal that one is in development and likely around Nov/Dec release with teaser info around Sept/Oct.
Now bear in mind no official info is forthcoming as yet so a lot can change between now and then.
08-23-2013, 06:21 PM
#9
I get you Rip73 like the same with NFSMW, thanks, and I apologize to all of you I didn't know where should I put the question that everyone can see it. Tnx for your replies, and again my deepest apology to you all, especially to the mod
08-23-2013, 07:08 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda97 View Post
I get you Rip73 like the same with NFSMW, thanks, and I apologize to all of you I didn't know where should I put the question that everyone can see it. Tnx for your replies, and again my deepest apology to you all, especially to the mod
No problem.
Your apologies are well accepted by the way.
Its a simple enough mistake and you did only join this month so these things happen.
Nothing to worry about, you're apology and understanding of the mistake is very much appreciated.