App description: Establish your own transport company! Construct transportation routes, play by yourself, or force your rivals out of the market, and get rich as swiftly as possible!

The objective of the game is to establish a multitude of road networks, by the use of which all raw materials, products, people may be transported to the proper location in the appropriate time and in the most efficient way possible. Use trains, buses, airplanes, helicopters, or ships, to be able to satisfy the expected demand! Modernize your vehicles in a timely fashion, to be able to keep up with technological advancement, and pay attention to changes of demand!

As the result of the free scope of action, the opportunity for free decisions and continuously arriving innovations the game becomes impossible to get bored of since it provides players with newer and yet newer exciting missions, so they may further increase their capabilities, which they may even compare with other players.

The easy, fluid, handling method, the users guide built in the game, the excellent graphical feats, the well thought-through economic mechanisms and the constantly changing challenges make this splendid economic game truly pleasurable, for beginner and advanced strategists alike.

So, dont delay, go for the foundation of your company, and be the most successful transportation entrepreneur!

The main characteristics of the game:

- Continuously arriving free updates
- Built-in interactive instruction mode and an encyclopaedia, which assists throughout the course of the game
- More than 50 different vehicles
- 3D internal view
- Random global maps, as the result of which there are no two identical games
- Continuously arriving missions and new challenges
- The changes, which have taken place in transportation can be tracked from the 1950s till today

*** IMPORTANT ***
Please restart your device before playing for the sake of proper run.

killercow's comments:

08-28-2013, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickoy View Post
Looks like Sim City, with much awesome-er interaction.
Uh, not really. Looks more like Transport Tycoon.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15

08-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Too bad not free!
08-28-2013, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game.PN View Post
Too bad not free!
Are you having a laugh?

Its 69p.. For gods sake :/

Would you prefer it was freemium crap and full of iap?

08-28-2013, 11:33 AM
I played it. Or I tried to play it at least. Definitely lots of stuff to do but I found the interface problematic (navigating and placing things). Will persevere later!
08-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Purchased for .99 for the HD version on ipad - cannot believe how good this game really is! Easily worth much more. Only complaint is difficult at first to learn how to play IMO but at this price you definitely cannot go wrong! And best of all - no stupid IAPs!!
I think it is easily best simulation on iPad for this type of game.

Update- spoke too soon! Although this IS a very good game it is now plagued with IAPs - would never have bothered to give it a second look had I known they would change it. Transport Tycoon may be the solution. I would rather pay a premium price once and have the complete game.

Last edited by thematrixx; 10-12-2013 at 11:21 PM.
10-02-2013, 10:30 PM
This just went free.
10-03-2013, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Son of Anarchy View Post
This just went free.
Cool. Thanks for the heads up!
10-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Downloading...

Download size: 63.7MB
Installed size: 173MB

I noticed the IAP to "unlock station limit". Has that always been there or was it added after Transport General HD went free?

Last edited by iPadisGreat; 10-03-2013 at 10:41 AM.
10-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
Downloading...

Download size: 63.7MB
Installed size: 173MB

I noticed the IAP to "unlock station limit". Has that always been there or was it added after Transport General HD went free?
Yeah.. It went free and got iap.

I hope the joker who whined about the price is happy now..

I've deleted it now and bought transport tycoon, no iap in that.