★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dice of the Undead is here, so get it before it gets you! Dice of the Undead features two main modes of play, Sole Survivor, where you try to rack up as many points as possible during your three day battle with the Undead and Multiplayer, where two to five players face off in an elimination mode where only one person will be left alive. Sole Survivor Mode also allows you to accumulate your points, level up and unlock lots of goodies for your room. Your Room is a place you can go, relax and check out all the cool stuff you have unlocked. Can you max out your level and unlock everything?

Special Thanks to Paul Livingston!!!

+Dice of the Undead features the Music and Voice of Paul Livingston from the Trashcan Sinatras.

+Original Music by Paul Livingston
+Story voiced by Paul Livingston
+Level Up and Unlock New Items for your room.
+One Player Sole Survivor Mode
+2-5 Player Multiplayer Elimination Mode
+Over 50 Avatars for Multiplayer
+GameCenter for Sole Survivor High Scores
+Realistic Dice Physics and Dice Sounds

BazookaTime's comments:

FREE for 2-3 Days and then will go to .99. The only iap in this game are multiplayer avatars which are purely cosmetic. I give you 10 avatars and there are 40 more for sale. No Ads, solo mode and multiplayer for 2-5 players.
08-28-2013, 02:33 AM
Hey man, i can not found it in itune US store? It will worldwide?

08-28-2013, 02:40 AM
can't find it in the europe store
08-28-2013, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Hey man, i can not found it in itune US store? It will worldwide?
It just released in the US, should be showing up everywhere shortly.

Thanks...Paul
08-28-2013, 05:13 AM
Crashes on iPod touch 4, so have no idea what it's about
08-28-2013, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
It just released in the US, should be showing up everywhere shortly.

Thanks...Paul
Thank you, i actually just download it.
03-18-2014, 02:53 PM
Since I bought B2T's game today (iap) I realized that although I had several of Paul's games I hadn't really ever purchased one so in my "spread the love" spirit I bought this one and it is quickly my favorite of Paul's games, easy! I love the risk of rolling one more shot and facing elimination in an all or nothing gamble every time you roll the dice. Originally I had bought this out of friendship of BazookaTime but now that I have it I am glad to have it in my devise and will keep it proudly in a folder next to Backtothis' game and TheFrost's beta. Highly recommend this one, even though it mean's I'll lose my spot on the leaderboards. Thanks Paul for a great game, left a review on the App Store.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-18-2014, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Since I bought B2T's game today (iap) I realized that although I had several of Paul's games I hadn't really ever purchased one so in my "spread the love" spirit I bought this one and it is quickly my favorite of Paul's games, easy! I love the risk of rolling one more shot and facing elimination in an all or nothing gamble every time you roll the dice. Originally I had bought this out of friendship of BazookaTime but now that I have it I am glad to have it in my devise and will keep it proudly in a folder next to Backtothis' game and TheFrost's beta. Highly recommend this one, even though it mean's I'll lose my spot on the leaderboards. Thanks Paul for a great game, left a review on the App Store.
Thanks, I really appreciate it! It is awesome when someone takes the time to let me know they played or enjoyed something I made. (Doesn't happen very often)