• Publisher: William Evans
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 51.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***Featured on "Today's best apps" on AppAdvice.com 31st August 2013***

"Your eyes, ears, and mind can all enjoy this simple music-themed action-arcade game" - AppAdvice.com

Geometry.
Beats.
GeoBeat is a fresh take on the rhythm game and is unlike anything you have played before!

In GeoBeat you will find no scripted levels. Each play through is unique and the rhythms YOU make whist playing will never be the same twice. Enjoy organic rhythm creation whist shooting for a high score; GeoBeat is the convergence of music creation and gameplay!

What are you waiting for!?
Take the plunge and get GeoBeat now!

-------------------------------___________________________
Geo Beat is now open source!
Do as you like with it, except for patent or copyright gameimplementation or idea. Feel free to do a remix!
_____________________________-----------------------------

P.S. I know it's worth a ton of money! :-/

WillEvans-GeoBeat's comments:
--------------------------------

Edit: 1st Sept 2013:

*** Geo Beat was featured on "Today's best apps" on AppAdvice.com 31st August 2013***

They said "Your eyes, ears, and mind can all enjoy this simple music-themed action-arcade game" - AppAdvice.com

--------------------------------

Hi all!

My first game has just gone live on the App Store. It's 100% free with no adds and no IAPs (although paid for level packs may be added in future).

It's been a real labour of love for me and I hope you enjoy it!

It's a rhythm game so please use sound (headphone recommended!)

itunes link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/geo-beat/id692793010?ls=1&mt=8
09-01-2013, 09:39 AM
GeoBeat was featured on AppAdvice dot com "Today's Best Apps" yesterday (am I allowed to post the link?)

They said: "Your eyes, ears, and mind can all enjoy this simple music-themed action-arcade game".
09-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillEvans-GeoBeat View Post
GeoBeat was featured on AppAdvice dot com "Today's Best Apps" yesterday (am I allowed to post the link?)

They said: "Your eyes, ears, and mind can all enjoy this simple music-themed action-arcade game".
Sure you are allowed to post the link!
Congrats on the release. I cannot play the game (no compatible device) but it's great to see devs release labours of love. I hope it does well!