★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: COMING IN 2014 -- the long anticipated sequel to Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor:

SPIDER: RITE OF THE SHROUDED MOON

For more info, visit www.shroudedmoon.com

----------------------------------------

If you like Spider, you'll love Waking Mars: http://bit.ly/UEA5gA1 (App Store link)

** FOR EXCITING NEWS, FOLLOW US AT
http://www.facebook.com/TigerStyleGames
http://twitter.com/tigerstylegames

** VISIT US AT
http://www.tigerstylegames.com

SPIN WEBS, TRAP BUGS, UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF BRYCE MANOR

Now available: SPIDER: BRYCE MANOR HD for the iPAD
Beautiful graphics and Sidekicks Multiplayer!
App Store link: http://bit.ly/aE3tqM

PRAISE FOR SPIDER

TouchArcade - Game of the Year!
Independent Games Festival Mobile - Game of the Year!
Wired - Top 20 iPhone Apps of 2009
IGN.com - Platformer of the Year
Slide to Play - Platformer of the Year
USA Today - Best of the Year

Theres really nothing as uniquely rewarding as tackling a hornet out of the air, or spinning an eight-point web. - Slide To Play

"The twin games -- puzzle-action and mystery -- work exceptionally well together." - IGN

Gorgeous storybook-illustrated style that's remarkably unique for any game" - Offworld

One of the most wonderfully natural and intuitive control schemes" - AppGamer

"Spider's soundtrack deserves to be on iTunes -- it is astounding .. The music is perfectly married to the mystery of the manor." - IGN

Watch the Official Trailer:
http://bit.ly/15PEoZ

You are a spider. One afternoon, you discover an abandoned mansion. Where is the family who lived here? What happened, and why did they leave? Search for clues as you adventure from room to room on the hunt for your next meal. Build webs of your own design: in the corners, under the furniture, and in the forgotten places too small for humans. Are you a shrewd enough sleuth to decode the mystery and uncover the Bryce family secret?

* DRAW WEBS WITH YOUR FINGER
- Touch to walk, swipe to jump, and build webs by drawing shapes in the environment.
- Powerful, intuitive controls; easy to pick up, challenging to master.

* SEE THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A SPIDER
- 38 beautifully hand-illustrated levels to explore, optimized for the retina display.
- Hunt your insect prey, leaving Bryce Manor covered in cobwebs!
- Search for family secrets in the shadowy basement, beneath the floorboards, and in the darkest corners.

* CONQUER UNIQUE ACTION-PUZZLE CHALLENGES
- Use instinct and guile to track down an assortment of tasty insects.
- Tackle hornets, herd mosquitoes, stun dragonflies, attract moths with light, and more!
- Plan your meals wisely! Run out of silk and risk your demise.

* HOURS OF CAPTIVATING GAMEPLAY
- 4 game modes offer limitless depth: race against time in Feeding Frenzy, solve the puzzles of Precision, and survive the intensity of Hunger Mode.
- Earn 48 challenging Achievements including Linebacker, Gaping Maw, and One Fell Stroke.
- Compete with the world on the Spider global leaderboards. Spin together massive combos to get the highest score!

* CONNECT WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK
- Use Facebook Connect to share stories and compare high scores with your friends!

* ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK & iPOD SUPPORT
- Enjoy the delicious Spider soundtrack, or listen from your own music library.

Tiger Style is a distributed collective of passionate video game developers, from industry veterans to indie musicians. Were here to bring premiere, unique game experiences to your iPhone and iPod Touch. Tiger Style is currently working hard on their second game, Waking Mars.

** IF YOU NEED SUPPORT
Contact us at support@tigerstylegames.com

eggzbacon's comments:

Quote:
What's New In Version 1.3
Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
08-10-2009, 05:13 PM
forget it slow comp

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com

08-10-2009, 05:16 PM
This game looks very interesting. I might have to give it a try.
08-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Ill buy after video, and when the developer shows up. Their site is a bit funky; I dont trust it.
08-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRichieD View Post
This game looks very interesting. I might have to give it a try.
Welcome to TA, FastRichie, might I introduce you to the concept of TOFTT?

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
08-10-2009, 06:17 PM
If anyone's expecting some beautiful web-creating simulation, check the 5th pic:

Looks like you just draw the edges and it fills it in. Not necessarily a bad point, I just kinda wanted to design my own webs from looking at the first pic in this topic.
08-10-2009, 06:20 PM
3 bucks for this??

Dev better post a vid. first if they expect people to buy it.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
08-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey guys,

I'm one of the developers on this project. We are working dilligently on our gameplay video, but we were blindsided by an unexpectedly fast review by Apple (we submitted just 9 days ago).

You can expect more information from us over the coming days, but in the meantime, you can read more about the game here:

http://gamingdead.com/2009/08/interv...a-tiger-style/

Also, my biz partner Randy Smith and I will be around if you have any questions about the game. We're happy to answer them!

If you check it out, let us know what you think.
David
08-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tiger View Post
Hey guys,

I'm one of the developers on this project. We are working dilligently on our gameplay video, but we were blindsided by an unexpectedly fast review by Apple (we submitted just 9 days ago).

You can expect more information from us over the coming days, but in the meantime, you can read more about the game here:

http://gamingdead.com/2009/08/interv...a-tiger-style/

Also, my biz partner Randy Smith and I will be around if you have any questions about the game. We're happy to answer them!

If you check it out, let us know what you think.
David
Well first of: whats planned as in future updates?

Whats the purpose?

Why is your site so strange?

Will there be a price drop?

When will the gameplay video be ready?
08-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey JanB,

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanB View Post
Well first of: whats planned as in future updates?
We are still in the planning stages for update material, so we can't say anything definitively. We do intend to release a content update at some point. If there is anything you would like to see addressed in an update after playing the game, let us know. We'll welcome ideas from anyone who wants to share!

Quote:
Whats the purpose?
You are a spider. You must eat insects to survive.

Quote:
Why is your site so strange?
The current website features a bunch of art contributed by various friends of ours. It was intended as a "teaser" site, but we have been so focused on finishing the game in recent months, we didn't make time to get our website done. As soon as the video is out, we will try to get more relevant content posted (including the gameplay trailer).

Quote:
Will there be a price drop?
At the moment, we don't intend to drop the price. We think Spider is a great value at $2.99. We are a fully independent developer, and this is our full-time job, and we think we have a better chance of surviving at this price point.

Quote:
When will the gameplay video be ready?
Within a day or two. We'll post it here as soon as it's ready!