★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Alive 4-ever next update

08-31-2009, 12:14 PM
Alive 4-ever next update

Upcoming updates summary:

Ver 1.1 (has been submitted)

Act fast while you can get it at our 66% off introductory offer with free future updates. Back to regular price on version 1.1 udpate.

1) Survival Battle (Single and Multiplayer)

Try to stay alive for as long as you can. You will be rewared a new weapon - Golden Desert Eagle - if you can stay alive for 10 minutes or more.

2) Horde Battle (Single and Multiplayer)

Slaughter wave after wave of zombies. You will be rewared a P90, Golden AK-47 and M4 Super 90 if you can clear wave 8, 16 and 24 respectively.

3) Powerful New Weapons

Altogether 5 new weapons, 4 can be unlocked in the Survival and Horde Battle; 1 can be bought in weapon shop.

4) Bonus Indicator

Bonus indicator has been added for scenes with challenge completed.

5) Dual-Stick Transparency Setting

Player can choose from 3 levels of transparency - None, Half and Full.

6) New ranking for Survival and Horde Battle

7) Profile name length increased to 8 characters

8) Reduced the detection area of Briefing Button

Youtube link | Pop Up

Ver 1.2

- Wi-Fi multiplayer support (local)

Details will follow soon.

Hello everyone, I am Victor - the producer of Alive 4-ever. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your support and interest in our game. Our whole team has been so excited to see so many positive comments that all of you wrote up here and this only motivates us even more to drive this game to perfection.

In the past few days, we have been very busy with gathering all kinds of comments and we already have a list of items to be included in our future updates!

Now, guess what would be the first item on our list... Yep, you have got it - the Survival mode. We will start the development soon and I would like to ask everyone before we proceed - what do you most want in the survival mode?

From now on, I will be here everyday (but no commitment ) to update everyone on our progress.

Last edited by Meridian; 09-24-2009 at 10:11 PM.
08-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Awesome glad this is getting updates

08-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Remove the "s" on "Equipments" please

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
08-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Is there every MAYBE going to be online?
08-31-2009, 12:24 PM
I would like to see some tweaks before new modes etc.

I find the game very dark, especially in the forest environment. I'd like a brightness control slider ingame please. Also, being stuck under a tree attacked by dogs *really* sucks. Is it possible to make characters still viewable under trees and other objects? Transparency maybe?

Finally the highscores are currently rather useless as they are local.
08-31-2009, 12:28 PM
as mentioned before wifi(online not local) co-op would be friggin awesome!! and some new weapons, like the classic chainsaw as a melee weapon obviously.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221
08-31-2009, 12:45 PM
Just bought this game, last day 0.79 eurocents Awesome to read an update is coming right after the purchase, definately shows that it was a soda can well spent.

Cheers for a great game and yes, co-op would be amazing.
08-31-2009, 12:57 PM
You need a melee weapon. Chainsaw or something, it always fits to bloody games. Also, please add this game mode: Point A to point B/Story. The lack of story is ruining alot. Story is what made every game famous, but of course, gameplay aswell.
08-31-2009, 01:20 PM
I would like to see some ingame power-ups, maybe something to run faster, or invincibility for a couple of secs...don know

Game Center ID: Vragal
08-31-2009, 01:24 PM
We need online multiplayer!!!!!

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp