App description: Zombie Pizza - Featured today on AppAllStar. Download the AppAllStar mobile app on iTunes to receive more games like this free every day! Follow us on Twitter at @AppAllStar or Facebook/com/AppAllStar to connect with our community.

Macworld AppGuide review (4/5 mice): "The game is awesomely gross, and notably addictive."

PocketGamer UK: will join the likes of Flight Control and Pocket God as a permanent fixture on your homepage.

GameGirl: Unlike a lot of zombie games out now, its completely acceptable for children to play, as well as fun for adults."

Zombies hunger for brains ... and PIZZA!

Zombie Pizza is a light-hearted horror puzzle game where quick reactions are all that stand between you and a grisly fate.

Earn gold medals and advance through the Zombie Pizza ranks. See how long you can last in Survival Mode, and post your score on global Open Feint leader boards.

Zombie Pizza is sure to satisfy lovers of zombie movies, puzzle games, and tasty pizza alike.

arn's comments:

http://toucharcade.com/2009/09/18/gd...-with-trailer/

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Doesn't really look like my kind of game, but I do like the art style, and the premise

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

Last edited by Fletch; 09-18-2009 at 03:24 PM.

09-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Loved Face Fighter but not really sure if this is gonna be any good. Given your out of the ordinary interest in this title I`m pretty sure you`ll have your impressions ready soonish
09-18-2009, 03:24 PM
This is on my list to check out along with 6 other titles which seems to be growing. I won't get to it until tonight if you can hold off.
09-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Very creative. A lot of games to download later today.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
09-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
This is on my list to check out along with 6 other titles which seems to be growing. I won't get to it until tonight if you can hold off.
Just in case that post was meant to be in response to my comment specifically, I meant arn`s impressions. M pretty sure he`s had some time with it already
09-18-2009, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
Just in case that post was meant to be in response to my comment specifically, I meant arn`s impressions. M pretty sure he`s had some time with it already
Mine was just a general post. Arn should be posting a front pager soon on today's notable releases.
09-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
Mine was just a general post. Arn should be posting a front pager soon on today's notable releases.
i get the sense there could be many more on the way out too still

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
09-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
i get the sense there could be many more on the way out too still
Wouldn't surprise me....have a running list.
09-18-2009, 05:15 PM
So anyone TOFTT?

I'm intrigued AND confused.

Can I just slap any four items on a crust and ship it or will I only get credit if it follows a recipe? I understand the concept of the Special Orders easy enough but not what I can do if not a special order (which in that case I'm assuming they'll take whatever I give them?).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews