FDG: Across Age (J-Action RPG) -official thread-

09-28-2009, 04:49 AM
FDG: Across Age (J-Action RPG) -official thread-

This is the official thread of our upcoming time travelling action-rpg game.
Check back for up-to-date informations, postings from the production team and more.

Trailer 3: Destiny

Youtube link | Pop Up

Trailer 2: 2nd part of Opening cutscene, gameplay snippet:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Trailer 1: Gameplay showcase:

Youtube link | Pop Up

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 02-04-2010 at 04:15 PM.
09-28-2009, 04:56 AM
I saw the preview on STP. This looks great; very Zenonia-ish. Some of the character portraits are a bit outrageous

10chars

09-28-2009, 05:02 AM
It might sounds stupid but in the end will the conversations be available in english?
09-28-2009, 05:16 AM
Quote:
It might sounds stupid but in the end will the conversations be available in english?
Thanks for your question (a question is never stupid). Yes, the conversations will also be in english. In fact all EN texts are finished by mid of october and on a sidenote: the translation is done by an experienced translation team who also works for SQUARE ENIX.

Quote:
I saw the preview on STP. This looks great
Thank you very much!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter

Last edited by Future777; 09-28-2009 at 05:55 AM.
09-28-2009, 06:26 AM
this game looks good,but i'm tired of RPG with GBA looks,sorry,but can we see an even SUIkoden-looks game,you know,better graphics and animations.minimize characters is enough,i'll accept even golden sun-like
09-28-2009, 06:39 AM
Im sure it will be a super game and I like Rpgs a lot so I will buy it first day because all Fdg games are great. Thanks and I wish the best for the game
09-28-2009, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Im sure it will be a super game and I like Rpgs a lot so I will buy it first day
Glad to hear that, thanks Shinto

Quote:
this game looks good,but i'm tired of RPG with GBA looks
You wont be tired of Across Age. Its going to be a super-fast and fresh experience + great soundtrack

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
09-28-2009, 08:03 AM
Definitely can't wait for this game, it somewhat resembles Chrono Trigger, which was one of my all time favs. The iPhone could use a lot more refreshing RPGs like this one.
09-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldex Oun View Post
Definitely can't wait for this game, it somewhat resembles Chrono Trigger, which was one of my all time favs. The iPhone could use a lot more refreshing RPGs like this one.
No what the appstore needs is more turn-based jrpgs

You can contact me @ Skyye06@gmail.com
09-28-2009, 08:07 AM
wow have not seen anything on this game yet...wow i can't wait for this one!!! so many rpg games coming out so little time