Organizing a New Year's App Blowout

12-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Organizing a New Year's App Blowout

Hello everyone,
I'm Andy Korth, from Howling Moon Software, and I'm organizing a big sale around the New Year. This is a 48 hour sale where many developers have banded together to heavily discount their applications from December 31st to January 1st. I'm looking for more developers to participate in this sale. We've already got a pretty impressive lineup, but the more the merrier.

All I ask for participation is a guarantee that your application will be cheaper for at least 48 hours on Dec 31st to the 1st.

View our current participants here:

http://www.newyearappblowout.com/

If you're a member of the press, your help would be appreciated in spreading the word about the sale- once we get close to the New Year.

If you'd like to participate, please email me at andy@howlingmoonsoftware.com, or post here. Brownie points if you supply a 128x128 image for me and your app store link, so I don't have to look it up

Thanks,
Andy

Andy Korth - Howling Moon Software - Contract app development
Check out Chipmunk Physics!

Last edited by AndyKorth; 12-29-2008 at 11:10 PM.
12-27-2008, 03:15 PM
I'll be forced to pick up Blackbeards Assault, and Mouse House good idea can't wait to see who else joins in.

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams

12-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
I'll finally get Pinch N Pop. I'll wait to see who all else joins in. This is a great idea!
12-27-2008, 03:53 PM
I'll probably get Pinch 'n Pop and blackbeard's assault. Also, Mouse House is already 99 cents, so if anyone wanted to get it now they could for the same price.
12-27-2008, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
I'll finally get Pinch N Pop. I'll wait to see who all else joins in. This is a great idea!
Cool I have a Pinch 'n Pop! update in review which will hopefully be released around the same time this promo gets underway, but it's entirely up to Apple at this point.

SHREDD GO FAST! FREE!
Nozoku Rush Kick Math's Ass!
Critter Panic Break yer brain! FREE!
Silverfish & Silverfish MAX Hardcore arcade insanity!
Nozoku A casual game of math & logic.
More: www.chaoticbox.com Twitter YouTube
12-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I'll be forced to pick up Blackbeards Assault, and Mouse House good idea can't wait to see who else joins in.
Mouse House is already $0.99
12-27-2008, 04:55 PM
wow this is pretty cool ill be sure to buy some a couple of these apps
12-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post
Mouse House is already $0.99
Yeah, a few people got an early start on the sale. It was originally going to be a Christmas sale, but we postponed it due to iTunesConnect being down for several days around Christmas.

Andy Korth - Howling Moon Software - Contract app development
Check out Chipmunk Physics!
12-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Now, if you guys get Gameloft on board than my life would be complete...
12-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
Now, if you guys get Gameloft on board than my life would be complete...
Dude, if Gameloft now lowers BIA to like 2 bucks, after I just bought it yesterday for 10........ Well good job, but I'll still be po'd. Lol

GameCenter: rich_952000
Current Favorites:All 3 Air Supply games by Quantum Sheep, Mr. Particle Man, Drift 'n' Drive, Battle Supremacy, Random Heroes 3, Splot, Knituma And loving Beans Quest 2: Bean Dreams