Fallen Ep1 Help

12-13-2009, 05:48 PM
#1
Fallen Ep1 Help

Well, I'm enjoying this game and want to get a bit further before doing a review. And I can be kinda retarded when it comes to puzzles in gaming... so yeah... I'm kinda stuck. A couple of things really.

1. What's that second thing you get out of the bag in the shower room?

2. How do you open the first aid box in the shower room?

3. How do I turn on the security cameras?

4. How do you switch weapons? I already have the wrench, I just don't know how to equip it...
12-13-2009, 06:31 PM
#2
Anyone? I'm really stuck... I'll give it another shot but I don't know how I'll do... And I want to write that promised review.

12-13-2009, 06:46 PM
#3
you only get one weapon the entire episode. there is no switching. also, as it stands, the first aid box seems like it was left in on accident, as i've scoured every corner of the game trying to find a means to open it, but have been unsuccessful. in the main thread, everybody else has mentioned their inability to open the box. safe to assume it can't be opened at this point.

to turn on the security camera you will need a combination of items that you find throughout the areas. i believe you'll need a wrench, the cleaning spray, the main board chip, and some colored fuses. you use all of these items on the fuse box right next to the locker doorway.
12-13-2009, 06:54 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
you only get one weapon the entire episode. there is no switching. also, as it stands, the first aid box seems like it was left in on accident, as i've scoured every corner of the game trying to find a means to open it, but have been unsuccessful. in the main thread, everybody else has mentioned their inability to open the box. safe to assume it can't be opened at this point.

to turn on the security camera you will need a combination of items that you find throughout the areas. i believe you'll need a wrench, the cleaning spray, the main board chip, and some colored fuses. you use all of these items on the fuse box right next to the locker doorway.
Ok thanks, the description of the wrench made it sound like it could be a weapon... And I guess I havn't searched enough as I havn't found the cleaning fluid or the fuses... and maybe the box is a preview of EP2, since you might open it in E2, meaning it might be an update or DLC? Who knows?

Thanks again.
12-13-2009, 07:06 PM
#5
yeah it could be something we don't open until the second episode. as for the items you've missed, just keep looking around...if you need the answers, i can tell you where they are.
12-13-2009, 08:01 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
yeah it could be something we don't open until the second episode. as for the items you've missed, just keep looking around...if you need the answers, i can tell you where they are.
Yeah, I gotta look a bit more... I'm trying to figure out what's up with the shower drain... I keep getting to where I kill the first bug thing and then I keep hitting the home button without saving... it happened twice... I fail.
12-14-2009, 12:16 AM
#7
This game is very hard. But I love it.
12-14-2009, 01:05 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Yeah, I gotta look a bit more... I'm trying to figure out what's up with the shower drain... I keep getting to where I kill the first bug thing and then I keep hitting the home button without saving... it happened twice... I fail.
no joke, make sure you make saves every five minutes or so. you can't access your inventory or save in mid battle(which is bizarre because i think we should be allowed to heal ourselves while fighting), so if you get caught and die, you gotta go back to wherever your last save was...and if you get unlucky, that could be a ways back.
12-14-2009, 04:43 AM
#9
I need some help with this game.

I have gotten to the showers, where I see a dead body and a pile of clothes. Pulling off the clothes reveals a hairpin, which I haven't been able to find a use for. There is a drain in the shower that I cannot interact with, and this seems to be a dead end for me. I tried to pick the locker with the hairpin, but that didn't yield any results. Whatever I'm missing, running back and forth and even restarting the game didn't help me find it. I'm hoping you guys can.
12-14-2009, 07:23 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowDog View Post
I need some help with this game.

I have gotten to the showers, where I see a dead body and a pile of clothes. Pulling off the clothes reveals a hairpin, which I haven't been able to find a use for. There is a drain in the shower that I cannot interact with, and this seems to be a dead end for me. I tried to pick the locker with the hairpin, but that didn't yield any results. Whatever I'm missing, running back and forth and even restarting the game didn't help me find it. I'm hoping you guys can.
As any thief knows, you need more than a hairpin to pick a lock. To the right of the showers there's another area with more items, including a screwdriver. You can keep going further in the same direction and find a whole new area with several set pieces.