iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Game looks cool, anyone want to TOFTT?
Old 01-18-2010, 03:39 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Send a message via AIM to russiaone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylin View Post
Game looks cool, anyone want to TOFTT?
This looks AWESOME! And it's from 2XL... I just bought GTA, though...

Last edited by russiaone; 01-18-2010 at 03:48 AM..
Old 01-18-2010, 04:00 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Hmm, this seems to have come out of nowhere... Video needed. Nothing on YouTube and website says coming soon.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:34 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Well,, if you liked the first two offerings from 2XL you might wanna give this a shot. Or if you're an X-Games junkie, why not. Though I'm not gonna ask for a refund, this is basically the first two games, with less tracks and an ESPN-branding. Nothing to write home about.

It seems a bit more polished than the first two games, though. And you'd think a game dealing with snow would have much more of it. This is the last time I support these guys. The SAME DAMN GAME three times. Oh, well. You TOFTT and you learn.

UPDATE!!!

After playing a bit more, I have to say that this is a shameful product. Although it looks as good as the others, there's NOTHING to it. And it's just NOT fun. And now I discover that even if I want a refund Apple doesn't give them anymore.

I mean, even on HARD this app is a cakewalk. These devs are some lazy SOBs. I should've know, though, as you never see them here. And there was absolutely nothing seen of turd beforehand. Pitiful.

2/10 Worst buy EVER!

Post Script

Just plain boring... And I wouldn't be so mad if, at least, there was good use of snow... Maybe one level I'm speeding down the slopes away from an avalanche. SOMETHING! These devs need to call it a day. I'm so pissed off...

LOL! /rant...

Last edited by russiaone; 01-18-2010 at 04:52 AM..
Old 01-18-2010, 05:47 AM

I found 2xl to make some of the best damn looking games on the App Store. I don't care what this guy thinks it looks spectacular and I'm getting it
Old 01-18-2010, 05:49 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
Well,, if you liked the first two offerings from 2XL you might wanna give this a shot. Or if you're an X-Games junkie, why not. Though I'm not gonna ask for a refund, this is basically the first two games, with less tracks and an ESPN-branding. Nothing to write home about.

It seems a bit more polished than the first two games, though. And you'd think a game dealing with snow would have much more of it. This is the last time I support these guys. The SAME DAMN GAME three times. Oh, well. You TOFTT and you learn.

UPDATE!!!

After playing a bit more, I have to say that this is a shameful product. Although it looks as good as the others, there's NOTHING to it. And it's just NOT fun. And now I discover that even if I want a refund Apple doesn't give them anymore.

I mean, even on HARD this app is a cakewalk. These devs are some lazy SOBs. I should've know, though, as you never see them here. And there was absolutely nothing seen of turd beforehand. Pitiful.

2/10 Worst buy EVER!

Post Script

Just plain boring... And I wouldn't be so mad if, at least, there was good use of snow... Maybe one level I'm speeding down the slopes away from an avalanche. SOMETHING! These devs need to call it a day. I'm so pissed off...

LOL! /rant...

If you want a refund, go to the iTunes support page and say that you purchased the product accidentally, and they'll give you a refund. You'll get to keep the game, but no redownloading/updates. Didn't do it myself, but I did get a refund for a very glitchy app.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:17 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainter View Post
I found 2xl to make some of the best damn looking games on the App Store. I don't care what this guy thinks it looks spectacular and I'm getting it
Like yourself, I'm a graphics whore... But if you've played the first two 2XL games this is nothing new... And there's a snow level in the ATV games. Play that over and over and you've played this new game. Without the sno TVs of course
Old 01-18-2010, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
Like yourself, I'm a graphics whore... But if you've played the first two 2XL games this is nothing new... And there's a snow level in the ATV games. Play that over and over and you've played this new game. Without the sno TVs of course
Ok I get you now. I personally liked the first two 2xl games (Im a fan of anything racing) so I believe I will still enjoy this. From what you said this is just ATV Offroad with the length of Supercross but on snowmobiles. I felt like Snow Moto Racing could have been better so I'm happy to pick up this title, especially since I enjoy 2xl's graphics and their racing game style.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:13 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Shame. The graphics are stellar. But is the game being easy a dealbreaker? Surely it's still fun? Or is it like Shaun White - good but capable of being so much more? Because I was really let down by that game.