★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 1112

10-02-2008, 11:35 PM

Hello everyone! I'm sure some of you already know about this game. But, for those who don't, check it out:
http://www.1112game.com
10-02-2008, 11:45 PM
That actually looks really interesting. Is it going to the app store?

lol, I like how you have "Johnny Depp" pushing the game on the web page.

10-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
That actually looks really interesting. Is it going to the app store?

lol, I like how you have "Johnny Depp" pushing the game on the web page.
HAHA, yep definitely Johnny Depp.
10-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Johnny Depp for sure. Yeah. It's coming to the App Store, but no official date yet. This one looks like a real winner. Since it looks like it's split into episodes, I really hope the individual episodes aren't too short though.
10-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Looks fantastic. Reminds me of a game on the DS, Hotel Dusk. The problem with that game was you could lose the game just by saying the wrong thing to someone, and have to start back at a save point. I don't like adventure games where that happens- I'd rather not have the risk of being killed, and just concentrate on furthering the story by investigation and solving puzzles- that's it.

Do you think this one will be like that?
10-03-2008, 04:30 AM
Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio

For the record: I can't stant dying in a adventure game
You can't die at all in this game, you can ask whatever you want to the characters (to add more depth in the dialog system, we included a keyboard input option where you can tell any words you want (Yes any, prepare to have fun If you get what I mean)

We'll post a real trailer next week if everything goes well!
10-03-2008, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aghartastudio View Post
For the record: I can't stant dying in a adventure game
You can't die at all in this game, you can ask whatever you want to the characters (to add more depth in the dialog system, we included a keyboard input option where you can tell any words you want (Yes any, prepare to have fun If you get what I mean)

We'll post a real trailer next week if everything goes well!
Hey there! Nice to hear from you, and I am glad of your excellent news that there is no risk of death in the game. I am looking forward to the trailer very much. Can you save your position where ever you are, as it is on a mobile device?
10-03-2008, 04:42 AM
Send a message via MSN to aghartastudio
you can save whenever you want
there are also tons of features that you'll see only in the real game, (don't want to spill out the beans too soon
10-03-2008, 04:58 AM
Thanks again. I am REALLY looking forward to this. It would be great to have a proper adventure game for a change. Keep us posted please.
10-03-2008, 05:46 AM
Just watched a demo video on the TouchArcade main page- this looks stunning! I could get thoroughly absorbed into this.
The only thing that got me about the video was when you put the code into the safe dial, it came back out to the room view again, and you had to select the safe again to open it. I think it should assume you want to look in it once you have entered the code.
I have got to get this game though. Any ideas at all on release date?