Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-06-2008, 10:20 AM

Default Imangi Sale - $0.99 Last Day Oct 15th

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we've decided to reduce to the price of Imangi to $0.99 from the original price of $3.99 for a limited time. Get it while it lasts!

-Keith

Last edited by kshep; 10-14-2008 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: Changed the title to reflect the last day of the sale
Old 10-06-2008, 10:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to fpugirl

Wow, thanks for the sale. I've been debating whether to get this or not and as soon as I saw it on sale, I jumped on it! I'm looking forward to the new game too!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:56 AM

damn i got this a few days ago
Old 10-06-2008, 12:02 PM
iPhone 4

Imangi is by far the best word game I've ever played. The description they give about being part word game and part rubik's cube is right on. It's worth whatever they're charging for it.

They do competitions too for iTunes gift cards. I won $10 in the last one.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:21 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

I saw the sale and immediately bought it. I'd been mulling it over for a while and this did the trick. So far I'm definitely liking it, though I don't know if I'll ever be competitive.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:10 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks for picking up the game, and please let me know if you have any feedback. A lot of the features we included in the second release were directly due to fan feedback.

Crunc, the hardest thing to learn in Imangi is how to move pieces to where you want. Sometimes it looks like it may be impossible to get a piece from one location to another, but it's actually possible to move any piece to any spot on the board --even when the board is almost completely full of words.

There is a bit strategy involved in moving pieces, but once you get the hang of it, it really opens up the door to being competitive on the daily challenges. I'm actually working on putting together a video tutorial on Imangi strategy for the website, and I'm doing interviews with some of the top players. Hopefully that will help new players get up to speed faster.

Take care,

-Keith
Old 10-06-2008, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshep View Post
Thanks for picking up the game, and please let me know if you have any feedback.
Hi Keith.
I bought your game ages ago at the higher price, and it was well worth the money. It must be the best word game on the app store bar none. Feedback? To be honest, I can't think of one way to improve on it. Normally I like to offer ideas for improvement, but you have done so well with this app, the only thing I can think of is perhaps for the player to choose different colours if they want. Superb game. Well done, and thank you.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:46 PM

Hi wastedyuthe,

Thanks for the comments! I'll add the option to select different color tile schemes to my list of enhancements to make in the future. Thanks!

-Keith
Old 10-07-2008, 01:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to fpugirl

Well I've been playing this game all day long and love it. It was hard to get at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. I wasn't sure I'd be any good, but surprisingly, I'm doing better than I thought. I can't wait to see the video that you're putting together. I'd love to be on the top scores Had I known how good it was, I would have paid full price! Perhaps a lite version would be good to get others hooked!
Old 10-07-2008, 01:50 AM

I'm really looking forward to that video strategy tutorial. Let us know when it's up please!