• Publisher: Glu
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ONLY THE STRONG CAN BELONG! Take to the skies as Toothless, the sleek, stealthy, fire-breathing dragon, with his new friend, Hiccup, the Viking teenager who doesnt exactly fit in with his tribes longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers.

iTunes® CUSTOMER REVIEWS (U.S.):

"I really like this game!!! I will admit that I am a 15 year old teenager who loves How to Train Your Dragon!"

"Very good!!!"

Explore the expanded world from the Viking home Island of Berk to the sea and beautiful but forbidding lands beyond. Plunge from the vast heavens above to the depths of subterranean caves. Apply lessons from Dragon Training as dragon and rider form a unique bond together and master the art of flying.

FLIGHT
Soar through the skies while dashing through challenging obstacle courses and searching out ethereal Dragon Paths only visible to a dragon and its rider

EXPLORATION
Journey across the Isle of Berk and surrounding environments from the expanded world of How to Train Your Dragon

ACHIEVEMENTS
Challenge your abilities by completing different tasks, besting the fastest flight times, and secretly carrying out missions to help the Viking village

3D WORLD
Experience beautiful 3D flying while performing diving spin maneuvers, ascending to the highest peaks and scanning the horizons from atop the dragons perches

UNLOCKABLE EXTRAS
Unlock secret achievements, including film stills and cheat codes

Check out other Glu games:

World Series of Poker Hold'em Legend
Build-a-lot 2: Town of the Year
Deer Hunter 3D
Family Guy: Uncensored
TRANSFORMERS G1: AWAKENING
Super KO Boxing 2
How to Train Your Dragon
TRANSFORMERS CyberToy
Bonsai Blast
Jump O'Clock
Glyder 2
Build-a-lot

FOLLOW US at
twitter.com/glumobile
facebook.com/glumobile

GIFT THIS APP: Click the "Buy App" arrow in the iTunes® App Store.

ABOUT DREAMWORKS ANIMATION
DreamWorks Animation creates high-quality entertainment, including CG animated feature films, television specials and series, live entertainment properties and online virtual worlds, meant for audiences around the world. The Company has world-class creative talent, a strong and experienced management team and advanced filmmaking technology and techniques. All of DreamWorks Animations feature films are now being produced in 3D. The Company has theatrically released a total of 18 animated feature films, including the franchise properties, Shrek, Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda.

How To Train Your Dragon & © 2010 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C.

goiMot's comments:

03-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Glyder with a dragon, ooh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

03-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Looking good! Is this just Glyder with a dragon skin or is there more to it in terms of gameplay?
03-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Oh goody! I've been waiting for it. Just in time to play during my flight.
03-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Oh goody! I've been waiting for it. Just in time to play during my flight.
I would love to hear your impressions on it Squeaker (how it compares to Glyder, etc.)
03-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Glyder is very good, IMHO. With dragons and other elements to tie into the movie and this is must-buy for my kids!
03-10-2010, 06:16 PM
Only played this for a few minutes but very impressed thus far. Silky smooth framerate, perfectly responsive controls. It even lets you calibrate on the fly. Exploring and collecting stuff is addictive and there is also a storyline/missions.
03-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Only played this for a few minutes but very impressed thus far. Silky smooth framerate, perfectly responsive controls. It even lets you calibrate on the fly. Exploring and collecting stuff is addictive and there is also a storyline/missions.
Have you played Glyder/Glyder 2?

Could you tell us a bit about what the missions are like?

Eh, who am I kidding - I'll probably pick it up anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
03-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Have you played Glyder/Glyder 2?

Could you tell us a bit about what the missions are like?

Eh, who am I kidding - I'll probably pick it up anyway...
I have Glyder 2, but to be honest I never played it beyond a few minutes. Not because I didn't like it, just too many games, been meaning to go back to it. So afraid I won't be good for much of a comparison. What I can say is, Glyder 2 did not immediately grab me as this game has.

Missions seem to task you with collecting a certain number of items in order to upgrade your dragon's skills. I've only played through the first mission after the tutorial so far though.
03-10-2010, 06:48 PM
What kind of upgrades?