• Publisher: MindJolt
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.5 (2)
App description: LIMITED TIME ONLY SPECIAL BUNDLE OF PLANES, MISSION PACKS AND MORE!

This premium version of Skies of Glory bundles together the Battle of Britain Campaign Pack and many other features available for purchase in the free game, but at less than one-third the cost! Get this app to add these features to your Skies of Glory experience at a great discount, and all the content you have purchased in the free game will also be in this bundle.

In this bundle you get all the features of the free version of Skies of Glory, plus

The Battle of Britain Campaign Pack. This pack includes ten heart-pounding missions set in one of the most famous battles of WWII.

The War Games Campaign Pack. This is the first campaign pack released for Skies of Glory. This pack includes 11 campaign missions one of which has a train you can blow up!

The Multiplayer Bundle Pack. This bundle allows you to play multiplayer via Local WiFi and Bluetooth, in addition to 3G which is standard in the Free version.

The Dogfight Bundle Pack. This bundle allows you to play 99 non-story based skirmish missions - that increase in difficulty as you progress through them.

9 Additional Planes! Unlock 9 unique planes (10 planes total, including the starter plane the P40-I) by completing specific campaign and dogfight missions. The planes that are unlocked via in-game progression are:

Focke Wulf-II
Hien-I
BF-109-II
Mustang-I
P40-II
Tempest-I
Zero-I
Yak-II
Mosquito-I

**Remember to unlock all of these planes by completing Dogfight skirmish missions, and Campaign missions!

Gear up for the ultimate in multiplayer air combat! SKIES OF GLORY takes you back to the groundbreaking aeronautics of World War II, set in the real life terrain of both Pacific and European theatres of war. Over land and sea, under realistic weather conditions, you and your friends can team up to defend a base, destroy enemy compounds and logistical resources, or show off your piloting skills in a full-force free-for-all.

Skies of Glory features a robust list of multiplayer options for WiFi and Bluetooth play. Host 8-player simultaneous combat over the Internet or LAN. Synch up over Bluetooth for one-on-one action. Fly the SKIES OF GLORY any time, any place!

Features

3D accelerometer based flight combat.

Get up close and personal with your opponents in WWII style planes.

Stunning graphics and immersive audio make for a more visceral combat experience.

Multiple skirmish modes, campaigns, and tons of training missions with more to come.

Engage with opponents from around the world in 8-player combat over the Internet via 3G and WiFi.

Fly with friends over any local network for up to 8-player combat.

Take off from your base or aircraft carrier on bombing runs to eliminate enemy ground targets, bridges and ships.

Play your own music over our customizable jukebox.
03-28-2010, 10:06 PM
So is this just the free mode with two added campaign packs?

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656

03-28-2010, 10:07 PM
Out in us too

Touch Arcaders Against Piracy


Last edited by gatorsxrule; 03-28-2010 at 10:09 PM.
03-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Awesome sauce.

hi
03-28-2010, 11:28 PM
So whats the difference between this and the free version with all the packs bought and unlocked??????
03-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Is it safe to assume that 6.99 game will give all the planes and missions and multiplayer that would cost more ala carte if bought in game using the free version?
03-28-2010, 11:38 PM
Someone hurry up and buy it so you can let us know what it all comes with!
03-29-2010, 12:00 AM
If this is the game with all the DLC added in and the ability to play unlimited wifi multi-player, I'll probably be buying it. I've been looking at the game from afar for some time, and it does look really really good, but with all the DLC it has been a bit cost prohibitive for me. I was recently thinking about getting HAWX, but this, for $2 more seems like the better purchase (assuming everything is included.)

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
03-29-2010, 08:10 AM
^^ i think for 7 bucks you will get the two campaign packs as well as the dogfight pack as well as 6 crappy planes.
03-29-2010, 09:03 AM
So... the team has learnt from their mistakes...

Or did I just blurt out those words a bit too early?

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys