Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-03-2010, 09:24 AM
iPad

Default Labyrinth 2 HD - by Illusion Labs (v1.4 iPad2 anti-aliasing support)

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/app/labyrinth-2-hd-lite/id365526686?mt=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
Some screenshots to feast on. Sorry for the long post!

An iPad level in-game. You can see the highres textures and new 3D objects with more polys.

Menus in-game support all orientations and use popovers for settings for faster access.

A comparison between iPad and iPhone levels. The new bigger levels are fantastic.

The menus have been redesigned to utilize the bigger screen estate. You can now browse through levels and see nice previews at the same time. We also added a cover flow look-and-feel to it. It's super slick. iPad levels shown here.

All menus support all orientations, so you can use whatever you prefer (portrait or landscape). Just rotate the device and everything is adjusted. Here is "The Tribute" level pack displayed with 10 cool levels inspired by games we like. On the image you can see "I Dig It", a great game. Can you spot the others?

Browsing of iPhone levels in landscape. All iPhone levels are included, as well as 100+ new bigger iPad levels.

Download and rate levels created by the community for FREE. Both iPhone and iPad levels can be played on the iPad.

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 04-06-2010 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: lite
Old 04-03-2010, 10:13 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 04-03-2010, 06:22 PM
iPhone 5

What Touch Arcade say about it:

"Following the previously mentioned racing games, Labyrinth 2 HD was yet another "Oh wow, this is really cool" experience on the iPad. We absolutely loved Labyrinth 2 when it was first released for the iPhone, so it's not much of a surprise that the game is even better on the big screen of the iPad. Seriously, download the lite version if nothing else. The pseudo-3D tilting effect looks even better on the iPad."

http://toucharcade.com/2010/04/03/ip...going-updates/
Old 04-04-2010, 03:32 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Can someone upload some gameplay videos?
Old 04-04-2010, 03:43 AM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miti96 View Post
Can someone upload some gameplay videos?
I'm sure Touch Arcade will upload some gameplay sometime soon!
Old 04-04-2010, 04:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to costanza

This seems kind of overpriced for what it is... :\
Old 04-04-2010, 04:55 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza View Post
This seems kind of overpriced for what it is... :\
i'm not sure of it...for me the 4,99 $ for the iphone version are right,it all depends on what are the improvements over the iphone version to justify the 3$ more..
Old 04-04-2010, 05:38 AM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
i'm not sure of it...for me the 4,99 $ for the iphone version are right,it all depends on what are the improvements over the iphone version to justify the 3$ more..
We didn't just upscale the game and submit it. The new stuff in this version is about 100 new official levels that take advantage of the much bigger screen (300+ official levels in total). Also included is the ability to play your favorite iPhone levels. You can download and rate both iPad levels and iPhone levels created by the community for FREE. We have also added full orientation support, which means the menus adapt to the way you hold the device (portrait, upside down, landscape etc). The UI has been completely redesigned and is a charm to use. Graphics have been updated and the textures are super crisp and also the 3D objects have been revamped with about 2x as many polys, while still maintaining solid 60 frames per second (= in plain English, that means super smooth game play).

We hope these new features justify the slightly bigger price tag (I know some of you guys will be complaining about the price). This is one of the few games that fully takes advantage of the iPad.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:46 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders View Post
We didn't just upscale the game and submit it. The new stuff in this version is about 100 new official levels that take advantage of the much bigger screen (300+ official levels in total). Also included is the ability to play your favorite iPhone levels. You can download and rate both iPad levels and iPhone levels created by the community for FREE. We have also added full orientation support, which means the menus adapt to the way you hold the device (portrait, upside down, landscape etc). The UI has been completely redesigned and is a charm to use. Graphics have been updated and the textures are super crisp and also the 3D objects have been revamped with about 2x as many polys, while still maintaining solid 60 frames per second (= in plain English, that means super smooth game play).

We hope these new features justify the slightly bigger price tag (I know some of you guys will be complaining about the price). This is one of the few games that fully takes advantage of the iPad.
Cmon guys. Some years ago you paid more than 20 $ for such a Labyrinth game made of real wood. Don't forget the developer. They don't have a magical device where they press one button and tada the game is done and ready to be sold...
Old 04-04-2010, 06:41 AM
iPhone 5

I'll try to post some screenshots of the new stuff tomorrow.