• Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 62.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Game Description:
Bring the party home with Marble Mixer, a modern twist on the classic game of marbles!

Have a blast playing with marbles all over again in this terrific 1-4 player game for the entire family. With Marble Mixer, the strategy, skill and fun come to life in three fantastic new ways:
I. Space Mania: Shoot for points while removing your opponent's marbles from the playing field on this retro-arcade board.
II. Table Tactics: Show your calm and calculating expertise as you strategize to conquer the board.
III. Monster picnic: Enjoy the fast-and-furious chaos of feeding the marble munching monster.

Each variation offers a simple flick-and-shoot control mechanic and true-to-life physics to make the game as you remember it. Get the marbelous party rolling!

FEATURES
1-4player party game with three innovative modes
Simple flick-and-shoot controls
Cool and collected or fast and frenzied play styles
Realistic physics and high quality visuals
A good time with friends and family, aged 2 to 102!

PLEASE NOTE:
If you encounter any issues after updating the game to version 1.0.6, please reset the high scores on the main menu. This will erase your current high scores and will also fix any known issues.

GameHouse Guarantee: We take pride in the loyalty and trust our customers show us when they purchase a GameHouse product. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, please contact us at iphone-games@real.com.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-24-2010, 01:35 PM
This is a fun game especially if you have kids.

04-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
This is a fun game especially if you have kids.
I purchased the game but I'm yet to play with my kids. I hope they like it.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
04-24-2010, 07:24 PM
Agreed - this is a wonderful multilayer game on one iPad. I had my eye on this and @ $1.99, I grabbed it. I would love it if GameHouse were to create expansion 'boards' for other marble-type games. The iPad is just so awesome for these types of games. There's a lot of action type board games from the 70's / 80's (Ideal, Milton Bradley, Parker Bros., etc.) that would feel right at home on this format.
04-25-2010, 09:13 PM
This looks fun. I am only getting my ipad at the end of may (canada) but am starting collecting games. Any other impressions ?
04-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCat View Post
Agreed - this is a wonderful multilayer game on one iPad. I had my eye on this and @ $1.99, I grabbed it. I would love it if GameHouse were to create expansion 'boards' for other marble-type games. The iPad is just so awesome for these types of games. There's a lot of action type board games from the 70's / 80's (Ideal, Milton Bradley, Parker Bros., etc.) that would feel right at home on this format.
Yeah, this game is awesome and extremely polished. I really hope there are more multiplayer board-type games by this company in the near future.
06-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Just picked this one up. Very fun game for the family
06-09-2010, 07:01 AM
It's my most-played game on the iPad. My wife and I actually brew a pot of coffee and settle in for a marathon session all the time. Frankly, more titles of this caliber would justify an iPad purchase for ANYONE.

There's a nice balance between frantic action type games, and one turn-based, strategic type variation. Something for every mood.

It had some crashing issues, but since the last update, they're totally resolved.

Big time fun.
06-09-2010, 01:03 PM
one of the first games I bought on the iPad. It is excellent.

Great graphics and physics. This is the reason I wanted an iPad for games like this. PLEASE keep making games similar to this with multiplayer that the whole family can enjoy.

I think in an update a random 'bomb marble' would be great to eliminate a opponents marbles and points.

Also, thank you for making a game that does not have the letter 'i' in front of the title. To ALL developers, PLEASE stop with the "i"games... really? you can't be more creative than "i"?
06-09-2010, 08:23 PM
so much win.