iPad ArtStudio Drawings

05-04-2010, 07:30 PM
iPad ArtStudio Drawings

Just wanted to say that I LOVE my iPad! Since getting it, I downloaded ArtStudio and have been drawing/painting like a madman!

Here's some I've created:

My latest and favorite:

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
05-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Whoa! Those are incredible! Did you make them from scratch?

05-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Stunning work.. I've been experimenting with the app on the iPhone and you completely undermine my work, lmao.

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
05-04-2010, 07:55 PM

This. Is. Win.
05-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcup1100 View Post
Whoa! Those are incredible! Did you make them from scratch?
Take a look... (turn down the volume if metal bugs you, I thought it would sound cool, I was wrong!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
05-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Awesome stuff. I don't know you, are you involved with any dev teams? There are probably a whole bunch around here that'd pay decent money for artwork like that, even if it was done on an iPad.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Awesome stuff. I don't know you, are you involved with any dev teams? There are probably a whole bunch around here that'd pay decent money for artwork like that, even if it was done on an iPad.
You might have seen me around on the boards, I visit frequently everyday, post less though...

Not involved with any dev teams and am not an artist by nature, I'm actually an application developer...

Thanks for the feedback!

05-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Damn, this is the main reason why i Want an iPad. Those are fantastic. Is that video just a bunch of screenshots you took? What stylus did you use for this?
05-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Damn, this is the main reason why i Want an iPad. Those are fantastic. Is that video just a bunch of screenshots you took? What stylus did you use for this?
As I was drawing, I used the ArtStudio Export feature to export to my Photo's. I was messing around with the slideshow feature with dissolve and it actually looked cool when it transitioned.

I'm using natures grown stylus... my fingers! I thought about getting a pogo, but I'm actually used to drawing by finger now.

Last edited by MicroByte; 05-04-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Addition