Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-29-2010, 04:33 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Zombie Farm July Update (0.77)

Zombie Farm July Update now in iTunes!
It's here, it's big, and it's out right now:
BIG BEEFY UPDATE NOTES

☠ Tired of your old green, blue, and red zombies? Use the new Zombie Pot and combine them to make some cool new zombies!

☠ 5 new unique zombies of different color can be harvested through combining zombies.

☠ Robo Zombie, Zombielocks, Imp Zombie, Zombarian, Zombee, and Party Zombie!!!

☠ A storage system has just been implemented complete with a new interface. With storage, you can now remove old items without having to sell them.

☠ 6 spiffy new storage buildings allow you to upgrade for even more storage.

☠ 2 fierce new mutations to make your zombies stronger, the Venus Flytrap collar and Dragon Fruit arm!

☠ Are some items still a mystery? Tap them and bring up the new information slider to learn more about them.

☠ You can now cancel your farmer's queued actions by tapping on the queued tile a second time.

☠ New fight venue added: The Carrot Clan are ninja looting your crops! To stop them, you must come face-to-face with the evil ninja overlord Mr. Whiskers!

FIXES AND TWEAKS

✌ Zombie camera apologizes for being sick last patch, but don't worry! he's feeling much better now.

✌ Some crops have been tweaked so higher level crops will always be slightly better.

✌ Zombie damage stacks up better when they pile up on the enemy, however some enemies have been going to the gym and are now much tougher.

✌ Zombies are now properly balanced with each other, but remember some zombies are still better suited for some enemies.

✌ Zombies get hungrier much faster, you no longer have to wait 24 hours for your zombies to be hungry for battle.

✌ Large zombies will now take only 6 hours to grow! (down form 24 hours)

✌ Expect less lag when playing on older devices with large farms!

And a Trailer!

Want it? Get it right here
Old 06-29-2010, 05:34 PM

That all sounds awesome but i upgraded to IOS4 and it doesn't work with the new firmware.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:01 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I quit playing this game when I restored my iPod a while back and lost my save game, consequently my small bit of DLC was gone and I have to pay for it again if I want it? Seemed like I ripoff so I uninstalled it and never looked back. Too bad too because I kind of enjoyed it actually.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:24 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredjawa View Post
That all sounds awesome but i upgraded to IOS4 and it doesn't work with the new firmware.
It does now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zallman View Post
I quit playing this game when I restored my iPod a while back and lost my save game, consequently my small bit of DLC was gone and I have to pay for it again if I want it? Seemed like I ripoff so I uninstalled it and never looked back. Too bad too because I kind of enjoyed it actually.
Actually you'll find that the blue gravestone will be free if you bought it before on the same iTunes account.
Brains, no can do sadly, but you won't have to shell out money for the gravestone again.

Last edited by Buckwheat; 06-29-2010 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Filling in.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:25 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Downloaded but feel blah about playing it. Some changes to the fighting should have been made rather than just tapping so your zombies aren't distracted.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:11 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Wow, this update sounds pretty good. I'm glad I didn't delete it from my iPod which I was about to do the other day.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:44 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
Downloaded but feel blah about playing it. Some changes to the fighting should have been made rather than just tapping so your zombies aren't distracted.
We think so too. And we're working on it.