★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Paint your way to fun with GRAFFITI BALL the new FREE physics game from Backflip Studios! From the makers of PAPER TOSS, RAGDOLL BLASTER and STRIKE KNIGHT. This game features tons of levels, gorgeous graphics and simple, yet intriguing gameplay. Fun for gamers of all types. Be warned, once you start playing, you may not want to put it down for a very long time!

GRAFFITI BALL is a whole new kind of physics puzzler. Spray paint on a variety of walls to build a path for your ball. Use strategic tagging to maneuver and grab clocks along the way to go for the high score. Challenge your friends via email to see who can get the best time on any level. Or, you can simply free-draw and share out your artistic masterpieces. The possibilities are limitless!

Some of Graffiti Ball's features include:
-Simple, free-drawing based gameplay
-Zoom and pan with double-tap
-Real physics
-Time-based levels with power-ups for better scores
-Beautiful graphics
-Original sound and music
-100 levels spread across 5 cities
-OpenFeint Leaderboards
-Challenge a friend via email
-Fast app switching

At Backflip Studios making fun games is priority number one! We appreciate our customer's support, so please feel free to give us feedback.

Also, try some of our other games, including TUNNEL SHOOT, STRIKE KNIGHT, PAPER TOSS: WORLD TOUR, RAGDOLL BLASTER 2, and HARBOR HAVOC 3D FREE.

Follow us on twitter: @backflipstudios

Thanks for playing!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

07-07-2010, 05:20 AM
Looks cool... I will check it out later

Plus+ : Electrotion
Crystal: Milchmann
Open Feint: MilchMann92
Gameloft-Live: MilchMann

07-07-2010, 05:35 AM
Interesting... me too I think

The latest iPhone & iPad games. Reviewed. iFanzine.com
"Awesome!"-StudioUFO "Very well written"-Foursaken Media "Cool, Love it!"-Bulkypix
07-07-2010, 06:08 AM
Looks cool
07-07-2010, 10:48 AM
Can't wait to try this later on, I'm a big admirer of Backflip.

Invaders Must Die.
07-07-2010, 11:08 AM
Clever idea. Will buy.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
07-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Clever idea. Will buy.
It's gonna be free...

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
07-07-2010, 12:19 PM
Very cool!
So will it be in-app purchases?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
It's just free with the option to remove ads.

Wishlist: League of Evil, The Blocks Cometh
Giftanapp: a haven of gifting for all who love apps
07-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Game Impressions

A fairly "vanilla" effort here. Looks like the game was knocked together in a few hours mainly to ad-promote devs' other games. No frills, no fanfare, and not a whole lot of attention to detail.

The video has you drawing all kinds of stuff, but there is zero call for it from the gameplay. Plain lines will suffice as well, as in similar games previously.

Don't know, this did little for me overall, but good chance it'll find its fans, being free and all.