Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-13-2010, 04:12 PM
iPad

Default Fruit Ninja HD - by Halfbrick Studios (v1.1.1 - GameCenter Multi)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Quote:
What's New In Version 1.1
THE NEW ARCADE MODE IS HERE! FRUIT NINJA'S BIGGEST UPDATE EVER IS YOURS TO PLAY!

It has been a long time in the making, but today the ever elusive secret banana mode is here to play! Introducing Arcade Mode, the most intense and exciting Fruit Ninja experience ever!

ARCADE MODE - Now you are playing with power! In Arcade Mode, you have 60 second to reach the highest score possible. However, we've added a few secrets to help you along the way! Look out for the special bananas, which have amazing effects such as Double Points, Frenzy and even Freeze! Combine the banana powers for some truly devastating fruit carnage, and don't forget to rack up those combos for even higher scores!

At the end of every Arcade Mode game, you will also receive bonus points for your slicing prowess. Take every opportunity to hit some truly astronomical scores and astonish your friends!

WEEKLY LEADERBOARDS - Best of all, you now have the chance to see how you stack up against your friends! At the end of Arcade Mode games, you will be able to view the Weekly high scores of your online friends!

NEW ICE BLADE - The Dojo receives another addition in the form of the Ice Blade! You'll be one cool customer while using this bad boy to slice!

After such amazing anticipation, everyone at Halfbrick couldn't be happier to be bringing Arcade Mode to Fruit Ninja players around the world! We thank you for all your support over the past months and we look forward to bringing you even more in future. Please continue to enjoy Arcade Mode and everything Fruit Ninja has to offer!

Stay juicy!

The Halfbrick Team

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 11-03-2010 at 04:31 PM.. Reason: v1.1
Old 07-13-2010, 04:32 PM

Instant buy as soon as it arrives to US store.

I think it's a bit overpriced but this game is damm good (way, way better than Veggie Samurai).
Old 07-13-2010, 04:33 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

I bought the iPhone version, which looks damn good on the iPad. I was pretty psyched to "upgrade", mainly for the multiplayer, but not at that price. I'll wait for the sale or price drop.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:35 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

$5... way to say thanks to all the people who helped you reach over 1 million in sales.

I'll stick with my little screen on the iPhone until a price drop.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:36 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Downloading now I don't mind paying $5 for this, what bothers me is when halfbrick puts this on sale. I'll be really pissed if it happens soon, I won't mind as much if it's after a long while, because by then I would've gotten my money's worth out of the game Will be back with my impressions soon!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:37 PM

Says available in NZ store but not US, yet.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
$5... way to say thanks to all the people who helped you reach over 1 million in sales.

I'll stick with my little screen on the iPhone until a price drop.
couldn't agree more - crap all over your crowd
Old 07-13-2010, 05:32 PM
iPad Air, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorsound View Post
couldn't agree more - crap all over your crowd
Hey come on guys, (I'm not calling you out specifically Coloursound) you don't have to but it day one, you've got tons of other unplayed games. Halfbrick made a good game which some people people will HAPPILY drop $5 for on day one. They have added new features: how many ipad conversions have added more content? - not many by my counting. It hurts me more that Firemint didn't add extra tracks or classes to Real Racing than the $5 price tag for this to be honest. Besides we like the game right? We want more good games right? Let the dev have their day in the sun, make a wad of cash and encourage more good dev's into the app store with the lure of cash. If you don't desperately need to play the game today wait a couple of weeks for the inevitable price drop. Perspective people, it's all good.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:36 PM
TouchArcade Janitor
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

If you don't want two player and don't care about running the game at 2x upscaling, keep on truckin' with the iPhone version? Is this really worth getting worked up over?
Old 07-13-2010, 05:37 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Absolutely love FN and got everyone in my immediate family to buy it as well. That being said, the iPhone version runs perfect on the iPad. I am not a graphics whore so will not be spending $5 on this game. I wish the HD version the best of luck, and will pounce on any sale opportunity!