Support our Sponsors:

Old 08-06-2010, 10:06 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Quell (v 1.3 out: Universal, Retina Display)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by goiMot; 08-17-2011 at 07:59 PM.. Reason: It's not FREE anymore.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:15 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Woah! This looks highly polished. Will check it out!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:16 PM

well it looks good but i've no idea whats going on
Old 08-06-2010, 10:34 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I think that it's a puzzle game that has you sliding the glass thing strategically and picking up all of the stuff. Love games like this!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:39 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via AIM to jwei44

I'll buy and report a reviw
Old 08-06-2010, 10:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Game Impressions

I picked this up and have played through the first level (4 puzzles).

The premise is like many of the sliding block games. You slide the blue marble to collect the "pearls". The marble will slide until it hits an obstacle.

You are scored on minimum number of moves and time to solve. Even in the first levels that are tutorials there are the beginnings of just how clever this puzzler is. There are one way tiles, warp tiles, and some interesting optics - like having the marble slide from the outside of one end to the ousted on the other end.

Absolutely stunning graphics and for 5 minutes the backround music is worth the price of the app. Sliders (not on/off) for music and sound effects. 3 different profiles can be stored. Options for tutorial on/ off and for hints on/off.

The UI and presentation are among the best I have seen and for any fan of sliding blocks puzzles this is an absolute must buy.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via AIM to jwei44

This is a really good game for the price. I like the slick clean cut interface. Played through the first 3 frames. Each frame is 4 levels. I'm guessing there are about 72 levels. You slide your finger to move and collect pearls. Achievements are included and the music is soothing. It's easy to get a hold of.

Dangers to avoid are spikes. You can push two blocks (marked male and female) together to remove them and some tiles will be passable. Once you pass then however it becomes a solid block. I totally reccomebd thus application.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:59 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
I picked this up and have played through the first level (4 puzzles).

The premise is like many of the sliding block games. You slide the blue marble to collect the "pearls". The marble will slide until it hits an obstacle.

You are scored on minimum number of moves and time to solve. Even in the first levels that are tutorials there are the beginnings of just how clever this puzzler is. There are one way tiles, warp tiles, and some interesting optics - like having the marble slide from the outside of one end to the ousted on the other end.

Absolutely stunning graphics and for 5 minutes the backround music is worth the price of the app. Sliders (not on/off) for music and sound effects. 3 different profiles can be stored. Options for tutorial on/ off and for hints on/off.

The UI and presentation are among the best I have seen and for any fan of sliding blocks puzzles this is an absolute must buy.
Thanks for the impressions. Am buying now!
Old 08-06-2010, 11:11 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhsterboi View Post
Thanks for the impressions. Am buying now!
I have now gone through 5 stages (20 puzzles). More elements are being introduced. At this point the puzzles are getting a bit more tricky, but are still pretty quickly solved with the minimum moves.

I am continuing to really enjoy this but have a couple of concerns that will only be answered by playing more.

1) is the puzzle difficulty going to increase to some real brain teasers. I am 1/4 through, and am not having any difficulty at all. I'm hoping difficulty will ramp up.

2) based on 1 - length of time to get through. Are there enough puzzles? (never enough puzzles). But this could be a short puzzler if the difficulty does not ramp up. One of the "hooks" for replay is to complete puzzles with minimum moves, but thus far I am having no difficulty getting these.

I still stand by my must buy recommendation even if I'm only playing for an hour, it is beautifully presented, and the soundtrack is wonderful.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:47 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

Simple, but beautifully presented game. Music is excellent and a perfect fit. There aren't too many games that hint at having a heart. This is one of the exceptions. There are roughly 100 000 worse ways for you to spend a buck on the app store.