Pocket frog HELP!!!

09-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Pocket frog HELP!!!

So i was playign pocket frog and then suddenly i got a chance to buy a frog named "Missing Frog" and it rare is 10 (endangered) so what is up with that

"are you sure your gonna be okay here all by yourself?" "ya. i just need to watch out for some homicidal psycho teenage girls with ridiculously vivid hair colors who want to destroy me. other than that im perfectly fine."
09-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Maybe a glitch? Wanna gift it to me? Add my username its iluveunc

09-15-2010, 10:55 PM
lol sence u are the "free app man" i guess i will. i got 2 anyways but it takes like 2 days to get here so u will have to wait

"are you sure your gonna be okay here all by yourself?" "ya. i just need to watch out for some homicidal psycho teenage girls with ridiculously vivid hair colors who want to destroy me. other than that im perfectly fine."
09-15-2010, 11:00 PM
lol and when i bought the 2nd "missing frog" my coin went negative and i can buy anything with in my LVL and the coin just go more negative after i buy something. LOL too many weird thing happens to me i guess i am really good at glitching.

09-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Send a message via AIM to jwei44
Pix or it didnt happen
09-16-2010, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baobaoaz View Post
So i was playign pocket frog and then suddenly i got a chance to buy a frog named "Missing Frog" and it rare is 10 (endangered) so what is up with that
Yo Momma's face.

Invaders Must Die.
09-16-2010, 02:13 PM
sorry wrong thread my bad

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter

Last edited by sk8erdude50; 09-16-2010 at 02:25 PM.
09-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Send a message via AIM to Dandarya Send a message via MSN to Dandarya Send a message via Skype™ to Dandarya
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8erdude50 View Post
sorry wrong thread my bad
noob....

Currently playing: Tilt to Live, Kill-A-Ton, N.O.V.A, Flick Football, X2 Football 2010

Openfeint, Plus+, and PSN - Dandarya
09-16-2010, 09:03 PM
It's a known glitch. Don't accept it, it takes up a spot in your mailbox and you cant get it out.
10-22-2010, 07:07 PM
game has frozen

hi all!

i just got pocket frogs on my ipod touch and was happily playing for the first time this morning, when the screen suddenly went to the dirt habitat with no frogs. the thing is, i had several frogs in my habitat. so i tried clicking the "X" in the bottom right corner, and nothing happens. in fact, the only thing i can do is double-tap the screen to zoom. otherwise, the game is not working. any suggestions? i'm kind of an app newbie, so i'm not really sure what the fix is for this. maybe uninstall and reinstall?

thanks!