★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *********************
Now With Online Multiplayer through Game Center!!!
the Air Hockey game is the classic air hockey game you've come to know and love! It contains great, realistic, custom designed physics, beautiful graphics, single player & multi player modes, great music, instant replay, and Game Center integration; all for FREE!!

It's simple, yet very fun!

the Air Hockey game contains the following features :

- 5 Different levels of CPU! Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert levels!
- Play against your friend! Multi Player on same device! Or now Online through Game Center!
- 5 Changeable colour paddles. Choose from Orange, Red, Green, Purple, and Green paddles!
- 4 Different themes! Classic, Metal, Grass, and Sand!
- Custom designed, just for air hockey, physics!
- Instant Replay! Both after a goal and/or from the pause menu!
- Great music, and in-game sound effects!
- iOS4 Multitasking (fast app switching)!
- 20 Game Center achievements!
- And much more!!

It's free, you don't have to spend a penny!

Please give it a try, and give us your thoughts on ways we can improve the game! :)
The more downloads, the more features we can add!

Air Hockey (Game Center)'s comments:

10-07-2010, 09:32 PM
An Update

We’ve already submitted an update to Apple to fix some bugs (v1.0.1).

Last edited by Air Hockey (Game Center); 10-08-2010 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Fixed my English

10-07-2010, 09:49 PM
add online multiplayer

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
10-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
add online multiplayer
I certainly will if there's enough demand! It's #1 on our list of upcoming features if there's enough demand.

Thanks for the feedback! Are there any other features you'd like to see in the future?

Last edited by Air Hockey (Game Center); 10-08-2010 at 12:58 PM.
10-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Hockey (Game Center) View Post
I certainly will if there's enough demand! It's #1 on our list of upcoming features if there's enough downloads.

Thanks for the feedback! Are there any other features you'd like to see in the future?
The problem with air hockey games is there are so many of them, most of them are decent enough to play, but they all basically feel the same, taking on the A.I. only, or same device multiplayer. It would be nice to battle some real people by connecting online.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
10-08-2010, 12:24 AM
I'm having issues with my replay settings. I turn them off, but every game they come back on, and I have to go into settings and disable them every game.

Also, I want sounds (of the puck etc.), but I hate the horn sounds for a goal. I turn the sounds off just because of the annoying horn sound. But I want to hear the in game noises.
10-08-2010, 01:02 AM
i have a problem also.on the ipod touch 4,the game only seems to take up a quarter of the screen with the rest being blue.i have the latest firmware if that is needed also.
10-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Needs GC online multiplayer!

Quote:
The problem with air hockey games is there are so many of them, most of them are decent enough to play, but they all basically feel the same, taking on the A.I. only, or same device multiplayer. It would be nice to battle some real people by connecting online.
+1!
Needs real online players to make this stand out - way too many other air hockey games out
10-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Oh, ok thanks! I love all types of feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
I'm having issues with my replay settings. I turn them off, but every game they come back on, and I have to go into settings and disable them every game.
Really? Ok, I will definitely look in to that today! Sorry about that!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Also, I want sounds (of the puck etc.), but I hate the horn sounds for a goal. I turn the sounds off just because of the annoying horn sound. But I want to hear the in game noises.
Yeah, I was actually thinking the same yesterday night. The horn can get annoying. I will add that in an update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomisthehero View Post
i have a problem also.on the ipod touch 4,the game only seems to take up a quarter of the screen with the rest being blue.i have the latest firmware if that is needed also.
Oh $%^&! I forgot all about iPod touch 4! Because I don't own one myself, I completely forgot they had retina displays too. My bad. I’m really sorry. It’s an easy fix; and we’re currently waiting v1.0.1 to be released to submit these fixes.

Thanks for reporting it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkiphone View Post
+1!
Needs real online players to make this stand out - way too many other air hockey games out
Ok, thanks. I'll make a deal with you guys If 5 more people ask for online multiplayer, I'll start development immediately!

Thanks everyone!!!

Last edited by Air Hockey (Game Center); 10-08-2010 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Fixed my English
10-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Holy crap. This dev is quite the one in touch with consumers. Take over Sega's Public Relations service please.

I'm also wanting online multiplayer, as well as my sis sitting next to me.

Game Center Username: Xelorx
Notify me that you're from TA if you add me on Game Center.