Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-20-2010, 07:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default MotoTrialz (Formerly iTrials)

Old 10-20-2010, 07:36 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Picked this up earler today and I have to say of all the motorbike trials games I have played and tried on the idevice this is by far the best .

It has superb graphics and most of all superb physics and controls.
There are 27 tracks in total which are well thought out with jumps and loop the loops etc .

High scores are available online through Agon .

If your looking for a good trials game this is a must buy especially for a buck.

This is the closest i have found to a game called Trials HD on xbox live arcade .

Thanks Gabrien for starting the thread .

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 10-20-2010 at 07:56 AM..
Old 10-20-2010, 08:35 AM

As a big fan of Unreal Trial, and with the positive vote from Howlingwolf, I was sold. I've only had time to play a couple quick levels but I'm already enjoying it. I love that there are restart checkpoints within the levels. The one thing I'd like to see is an option for lean to be controlled by tilt instead of just the on-screen slider.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:46 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by clzander View Post
As a big fan of Unreal Trial, and with the positive vote from Howlingwolf, I was sold. I've only had time to play a couple quick levels but I'm already enjoying it. I love that there are restart checkpoints within the levels. The one thing I'd like to see is an option for lean to be controlled by tilt instead of just the on-screen slider.
Agreed tilt controls would be good as an option
Old 10-20-2010, 10:41 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

This is a seriously great game. I don't mind lack of tilt, as the slider feels very natural and intuitive to me. I do wish it were positioned a little more to the left though. Also, a flip screen option is needed. But really a great game; if this were from a big publisher with slightly more polished presentation it would be selling like hotcakes at $4-$9. And here, this will most likely languish in obscurity and struggle to attract any attention at a buck. Or, hopefully, not? Still, where else but the app store, eh?
Old 10-20-2010, 12:55 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Very impressed with this. It's begging for an ipad version though, or even better a Universal version. I can't get on very well with the slider to lean, but (so far) leaning doesn't seem half as vital as throttle control, so I'm getting by. I tend to pick up most of these trials type of games, and so far this one is the best.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:34 PM

where the hell did this game come from? this is awesome...

seriously its trials hd portable...

nice job on everything the controls are perfect how they are setup, its using the unity engine so it looks fantastic....

physics are great love the rag doll effects on the rider you can make him fly off hahaha

99 cents this game is a steal seriously....
Old 10-20-2010, 06:44 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I hope this game gets the success it deserves as Gabrien said this put out by a major developer would sell alot of units and easily sit in the top ten
Old 10-20-2010, 06:44 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
seriously its trials hd portable...
That's exactly what I was waiting for. I freakin' love Trials HD. Anyone else that's played both Trials HD and this care to comment?
Old 10-20-2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
That's exactly what I was waiting for. I freakin' love Trials HD. Anyone else that's played both Trials HD and this care to comment?
its a 99 cent trials hd lol...i dont know how to describe it any better....

the dev seriously has made a gem of a game, and updates could add so many levels etc... a level editor the sky is the limit on this....

toucharcade admins need to do a story on this asap. this game deserves alot of attention... new and noteworthy bound for sure....

you go from point a to point b in these lavish obstacle courses, it uses AGON has achievements and leader boards for fastest times etc.... once again trials hd portable....I think it should be a gamecenter game honestly or openfeint....

EVERYONE DL THIS GAME NOW IF YOU LOVE TRIALS HD THIS IS FOR YOU...ITS A DIRTBIKING PLATFORMER for the noobs....Sleeper hit of the year came out of nowhere...

Last edited by Delusionaltool; 10-20-2010 at 06:57 PM..