★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Movie, Music and TV geeks! Say What You See: The Collection out now! Now Free to play

11-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Movie, Music and TV geeks! Say What You See: The Collection out now! Now Free to play

Now Free to play!

SWYS: THE COLLECTION IS NOW FREE TO DOWNLOAD!! iTunes link

WARNING: Say What You See: The Collection™ is a new puzzling experience that’s so crazily addictive, you’ll start dreaming about it. Can you find the movies, TV shows and bands hidden in our paintings?

Youtube link | Pop Up

Say What You See: The Collection™ Features:

★ 23 downloadable iCanvases available (80's Movies HD, 80's Music HD, Action Movies HD, Arcade Classics HD, Blockbusters HD, Books 2 Film HD, Chart Smashers HD, Creepy Candy HD, Fantasy Movies HD, Football HD, Grace's Toons HD, Musicals HD, Music Fest HD, Rock Bands HD, RomComs HD, Scary Movies HD, Sci-Fi Movies HD, Sitcoms HD, Superheroes HD, Toys ‘n Games HD, TV Drama HD, Video Games HD, Xmas Songs HD) - including 1x 50 puzzle canvas free with app

★ A new free-to-play 10 puzzle iCanvas every month.
★ 40 additional new puzzles available for every iCanvas via in app purchase
★ A free-to-play bonus puzzles section, updated every month.
★ A re-worked scoring system
★ Game Center leaderboards and achievements
★ Retina-quality interface

Reviews for the prequel, Say What You See: Music Fest:

“★★★★★” - AppSafari

"9/10" - AppTilt

"Make a dive for the Nyquil, ‘cause this app is going viral." - iPhone Appidemic

“For a developer to get it so right on their first try is very impressive indeed.” – Pocket Gamer

“It’s become something of a regular request in our house and looks set to replace bedtime stories for some time.”
- Wired.co.uk

“A curiously addictive time-sink.”
- Eurogamer

"I enjoyed the heck out of See What You Say, and I give it my personal recommendation." - Apple Gazette

“Danger! Red alert! Danger! This is one of those games that gets into my brain and won’t let go.” – Invert Y

Last edited by Big Ideas; 12-19-2012 at 12:55 PM.
11-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Looks interesting. I'd be interested in a code.

11-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Here's a few sample puzzles from the Scary Movies level of the app with answers written below - just to get people started. If you've ever drunk Lone Star beer, the game works exactly like the puzzles under the bottle caps!

11-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Wow ! I'd love to try this ! I'm a big movie buff, as well as a word game addict ! This is right up my alley. Color me interested... Very cool concept!

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
11-17-2010, 08:16 PM
I've been waiting for this release because I loved the first one and reviewed with 5stars!! I hope I win a code!!!

The artist did a great job with the canvases!!

Looking for a Beta Tester? PM me!!
11-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Looks interesting, as a movie nut I am highly intrigued. I would love to give this one a spin!
11-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLashes View Post
I've been waiting for this release because I loved the first one and reviewed with 5stars!! I hope I win a code!!!

The artist did a great job with the canvases!!
Have you seen her website? She's got some lovely work on there:

Amie Bollissian

11-18-2010, 01:18 AM
I'm certainly a movie buff. Movies are my life, really, and I hope my career ends up being a successful venture in film. I would definitely be interested in a promo code if you're still giving them out.

This game looks really neat.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
11-18-2010, 01:32 AM
Right, I've sent out Promo codes to:

MasterChief3624
statnut
MissLashes
quebecotr
Alyindar

We'll pick another 5 at random from anyone who posts in here between now and mid-morning.

Hope you all enjoy!
11-18-2010, 01:52 AM
interested.cool.fantastic.

must try!

Administrator at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.